Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eight Bitty Trip's Mod App
I feel like maybe itll be best to make your way back into the community and get familiar with the staff team(s), players and work on your hours and then revisit this.
Go away
Hey, I think you've heard it enough but I do think a throwing up a Moderator application the week you come back is a bit hasty. It would be a safer bet to regain those hours and server activity, reintroduce yourself back into the community, and just take your time with things.
I take responsibility for another one of these kinds of "first time back" staff apps im sorry eight bit and if this inconvenienced anyone else

as for yourself eightbit you were a good staff member but as of because i haven't seen you since the summer of 69 i cant say weather your ready to be promoted or demoted
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(02-04-2021, 10:08 PM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: I take responsibility for another one of these kinds of "first time back" staff apps im sorry eight bit and if this inconvenienced anyone else

as for yourself eightbit you were a good staff member but as of because i haven't seen you since the summer of 69 i cant say weather your ready to be promoted or demoted
Don't worry, I have a secret weapon
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
whomegalul
Not a face I thought I'd see again, welcome back buddy. I haven't really gotten the proper chance to meet you before so I won't cast a vote until I know you better, but best of luck!
Lock this thread this T Mod doesn't know what he is doing, he slayed Fanta for a bad reason. Probably because he gets off on is power or something.
Surprise! I'm back!

(02-07-2021, 02:23 PM)Eight Bit Trip Wrote: Lock this thread this T Mod doesn't know what he is doing, he slayed Fanta for a bad reason. Probably because he gets off on is power or something.
Probably shouldn’t beat yourself up over it too much. Not to mention it was your choice who to slay in that situation anyway since I have gotten slained for the same stuff before by other staff so I thought it was technically a legit slay.
(02-07-2021, 02:27 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 02:23 PM)Eight Bit Trip Wrote: Lock this thread this T Mod doesn't know what he is doing, he slayed Fanta for a bad reason. Probably because he gets off on is power or something.
Probably shouldn’t beat yourself up over it too much. Not to mention it was your choice who to slay in that situation anyway since I have gotten slained for the same stuff before by other staff so I thought it was technically a legit slay.
idk jesse they should just remove dna tester from the game, it makes modding so difficult :(

I am not here to learn you how to be t mod. I am only here to buy t mod and show you what it can do.
Surprise! I'm back!