Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple staff abusing power
Mods don't simply ban for no reason, there is buildup prior to a ban. This is why evidence is crucial because I will lean more heavily in favor of our staff members because they are longstanding trusted members of our community. I don't wish to disregard this report as all reports should be taken seriously but without any tangible evidence there is nothing we can do with either party.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(02-09-2021, 01:15 AM)Worst Human Alive Wrote:

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68242605 KaptainLas, STEAM_0:0:89842032 

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Mods

What They Did: total abuse of power, feverishly gagged multiple players who did not offend the rules, banned people for, quote, "Because I feel like it", as well as rdm'ing and then auto slaying to somehow make up for it, banned me for slurs when I didn't use one the entire round. 

When They Did It: 2021-02-08

Potential Witnesses: Darth Nihilus, Lil B, almost literally everyone on that server at that time can be used

Proof: Chat logs for bans, various other complaints made by players, no recordings sadly but I am willing to bet one of the mods/admins have a recording

Other: Unbelieavable gross negligence on the part of the mods, I have never seen nearly every single moderator be such an incredibly incompetent, petty, and overall unprofesional. I would like to point out, although me and two rats had a sort of disagreement I can say that he acted reasonably professional throughout the entire situation. 

I can also attest, that a lot of the members of the server were being supreme shitters, and I fell into that category here and there but frankly it was in good fun, the usual gmod stuff. Many of those shitters did get picked on and a lot were looked over, which was extremely strange and increased the resentment towards these mods. 
Regardless of the fact that they were mostly likely getting angry due to the degeneracy of the players, the mods did not handle themselves in a responsible manner under such stress and are poor choices for any sort of administrative position
i don't care
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
Hi, I see @KaptainLes is one staff member mentioned, but you said multiple staff abused their powers.
Who else are you referring to?

Other than that I'm sure KaptainLes will be happy to provide any evidence he has, seeing as you don't have any yourself - but when the rules are broken minges get banned.
It sounds like witnesses that night say that you used slurs - that's a surefire way to get banned.

Edit: the three people les banned "because he felt like it" were really banned for IRL illegal activity (I'm not going into details) done in relation to another of our servers. The weird reason was done so as to not encourage copycats of the illegal behavior.

That being said you were banned for toxicity, which I'm sure Les can provide proof of.
Even if he can't, you don't provide any proof yourself - you are making the claim of abuse, the burden of proof is on you.

I won't comment further until such a time when/if evidence is provided.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This is a meme, ban him
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
so am i allowed to shitpost here or not?if i can "TTT players go brrrrrrrrrrt"
If not, as muck as lucky les jokes about being a shitty staff he does it well he knows what hes doing and wouldent mass ban for no reason from what i saw in discord this is going nowhere and whatever les brings up is going to probably be him doing his job and not what we accused of mana whenever he makes a dad joke.
Ahhhh he hit us with that “my evidence is my word.” Look I get that something could’ve happened that upset you enough to make this but, without any evidence it’s unlikely anything will happen. Thank you for joining our forums though!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(02-09-2021, 01:33 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: your word is not evidence

(02-09-2021, 01:38 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: if you have no evidence besides your word this isn't going to go anywhere.

(02-09-2021, 09:36 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Ahhhh he hit us with that “my evidence is my word.”

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
More heated than Kansas City Chiefs fans rn huh
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(02-09-2021, 01:15 AM)Worst Human Alive Wrote: Other: Unbelieavable gross negligence on the part of the mods, I have never seen nearly every single moderator be such an incredibly incompetent, petty, and overall unprofesional. I would like to point out, although me and two rats had a sort of disagreement I can say that he acted reasonably professional throughout the entire situation. 
I can also attest, that a lot of the members of the server were being supreme shitters, and I fell into that category here and there but frankly it was in good fun, the usual gmod stuff. Many of those shitters did get picked on and a lot were looked over, which was extremely strange and increased the resentment towards these mods. 

100% write a dissertation about this
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(02-09-2021, 01:15 AM)Worst Human Alive Wrote: Other: Unbelieavable gross negligence on the part of the mods, I have never seen nearly every single moderator be such an incredibly incompetent, petty, and overall unprofesional. I would like to point out, although me and two rats had a sort of disagreement I can say that he acted reasonably professional throughout the entire situation. 
@"two rats kissing" is this ur alt