Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for vague reasons
-1 Probably for the worse I have been a part of these drama situations. Taken part in them and also warned myself for enticing. Suffice to say, any and every time I see you type into the discord community servers or post onto our forums it is just to bait people into arguments about people's values and morals. Some things I was not here for, but since my return nearly every day I see you and others trying to discuss whether or not things that people may take offense to should be allowed in our community. I think my past arguments are evidence enough of my stand point on these issues.

The problem I most definitely see here is not of my own personal morals or values, but simply the fact that you make statements and start issues almost every time I have seen you post in our community your Forum rep even speaks for itself.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
(02-09-2021, 02:53 PM)Eight Bit Trip Wrote: your Forum rep even speaks for itself.
this is a terrible metric since half of the community is sub 85 IQ
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(02-09-2021, 02:53 PM)Eight Bit Trip Wrote: -1 Probably for the worse I have been a part of these drama situations. Taken part in them and also warned myself for enticing. Suffice to say, any and every time I see you type into the discord community servers or post onto our forums it is just to bait people into arguments about people's values and morals. Some things I was not here for, but since my return nearly every day I see you and others trying to discuss whether or not things that people may take offense to should be allowed in our community. I think my past arguments are evidence enough of my stand point on these issues.

The problem I most definitely see here is not of my own personal morals or values, but simply the fact that you make statements and start issues almost every time I have seen you post in our community your Forum rep even speaks for itself.
I'll pretend I'm surprised. I have no clue who you are I've never seen you in game but I have earned this low forum rep fairly!
(02-09-2021, 02:52 PM)brock Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 02:26 PM)Jammin Wrote: No punishments were ever handed out for use of that word standalone as a slur.

Except more than 5 were. I got warned twice, kicked, and threaten with a ban because I said "Tranny" as a standalone word. Kizzy was warned twice and kicked, and two other players were warned.

also up until that point i saw the word "tranny" maybe once since having started to play on the server. nor had i ever felt the need to use the word. i just found it hilarious that there is absolutely no consistency on what words are banned or not, and the absolute simpage by thunder. If someone who was actually transgendered had said "hey man can you not use that word, kinda makes me uncomfortable" I would have happily obliged.

[Image: b6piqn.PNG]

(02-09-2021, 02:29 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I'm not sure if you asking about the use of tranny is in regards to me warning people for using that word the other day, but if it is I will state that I warned people after I gagged somebody for using it as an insult towards another player. A couple other players then took issue with that and started to also say it, leading to me warning them. If your issue on discord is related to me warning people, I would like to point out that you had a similar issue with me warning bg_ala for using the n word. I honestly don't understand why you involve yourself with these arguements when you are not on the server to witness the actual events. If you were banned for saying tranny I guess I plus 0 this unban because it seems to be a gray area when it comes to slurs.

why are you lying lol there was an ongoing (albeit hugely cringe) joke going by some of the players that burb had a bussy, so the vote was made. Clearly burb didn't care: "1 obviously!", "LOL"

"warned for slurs in vote", "warned for slurs" are all the reasons you warned people. Now you're trying to shift the goalpost by saying "it was because it was an insult!!!" which is objectively false, and a straight up lie.

absolute white knight move

[Image: ar7wed.PNG]
I'm not going to fall for your bait, but why would lie? I did what I saw fit at the time. I have nothing to do with your discord ban and I do not know any ongoing jokes between you and burb. I've said my piece and I'll leave it at that.
grown men acting surprised when their edginess is met with the repercussions.. classic !
(02-09-2021, 03:18 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I'm not going to fall for your bait, but why would lie? I did what I saw fit at the time. I have nothing to do with your discord ban and I do not know any ongoing jokes between you and burb. I've said my piece and I'll leave it at that.

1.) It's not bait, it's clearly demonstrating that your reasoning that you just presented in this thread, does not match up with that occurred in game. You're inconsistent and made a terrible move. Instead of owning up to it, you continue to backtrack.
2.) I didn't get banned from discord.
3.) No one said anything about an inside ongoing joke between "me and burb". For one, I explicitly said it was other players making jokes. Secondly, "I do not know any ongoing jokes between you and burb." is such a weak copt out because it's demonstrably there in the chat box that she didn't care. You issued the warn, after she had said "1 obviously" and "LOL". On top of that, as I mentioned before it had been a 10 minute long bit.

Either you gave the warnings because you thought it was a slur (which was the original reason), which other staff have already said it's not. (Or rather, the word is distasteful but not punishable under the rules) Or you gave the warns for insulting another player (your reasoning now), which is shown otherwise because the said person didn't even find it insulting. On top of that, Kizzy, Filth, myself and everyone else following winter parsely got warned for using the term exclusively. None of us said it directed at anyone.

Also just on a side note, if you look at the screenshot I posted, after the vote was made I had even said "abstaining" because I thought the vote was cringe.
(02-09-2021, 02:38 PM)Happy Wrote: Wait is part of the evidence against him from other discords outside of dinks?
No: all events happened in #ttt
Whatever man. I'm not apart of your ban from whatever. I'm at work so I'm not really reading too deeply into this. I'm not going to make this thread another arguement between me and you and my warnings have little to nothing to do with you being banned by other staff members. You literally are only here to argue and I'm good on that. If anybody wants to make an abuse thread on me for warning players I'll go ahead and defend my actions there. The way you present yourself is the reason you are always in the spotlight and you cant blame anybody else for that besides you.
(02-09-2021, 03:59 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Whatever man. I'm not apart of your ban from whatever. I'm at work so I'm not really reading too deeply into this. I'm not going to make this thread another arguement between me and you and my warnings have little to nothing to do with you being banned by other staff members. You literally are only here to argue and I'm good on that. If anybody wants to make an abuse thread on me for warning players I'll go ahead and defend my actions there. The way you present yourself is the reason you are always in the spotlight and you cant blame anybody else for that besides you.

I've never been banned nor am I ever in the spotlight. Got the wrong person.
(02-09-2021, 03:26 PM)brock Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 03:18 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I'm not going to fall for your bait, but why would lie? I did what I saw fit at the time. I have nothing to do with your discord ban and I do not know any ongoing jokes between you and burb. I've said my piece and I'll leave it at that.

1.) It's not bait, it's clearly demonstrating that your reasoning that you just presented in this thread, does not match up with that occurred in game. You're inconsistent and made a terrible move. Instead of owning up to it, you continue to backtrack.
2.) I didn't get banned from discord.
3.) No one said anything about an inside ongoing joke between "me and burb". For one, I explicitly said it was other players making jokes. Secondly, "I do not know any ongoing jokes between you and burb." is such a weak copt out because it's demonstrably there in the chat box that she didn't care. You issued the warn, after she had said "1 obviously" and "LOL". On top of that, as I mentioned before it had been a 10 minute long bit.

Either you gave the warnings because you thought it was a slur (which was the original reason), which other staff have already said it's not. (Or rather, the word is distasteful but not punishable under the rules) Or you gave the warns for insulting another player (your reasoning now), which is shown otherwise because the said person didn't even find it insulting. On top of that, Kizzy, Filth, myself and everyone else following winter parsely got warned for using the term exclusively. None of us said it directed at anyone.

Also just on a side note, if you look at the screenshot I posted, after the vote was made I had even said "abstaining" because I thought the vote was cringe.
I don't believe that this unban request has anything to do with what happened in the game. I think this user was banned from discord due to his actions, trolling, debating and arguing to start drama with others in the discord server. Not TTT.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]