Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me plz
FYI, this person did ban evasion on at least 3 accounts that I remember. Not cool.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide

The amount of bans that you have prove you have not learned your lesson at all and continue to be a menace.
why are you still allowed to request unbans, go back to taco bell >:(
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
+1
[Image: ATqf20D.png]

This post tells me exactly who you are and what you are. I can't trust someone like this into any of our servers. You didn't know they were on? You having them in the first place is a red flag. Hackers can say sorry but you don't have remorse till you're caught. Find a different place to go. -1 for these reasons. 
Whatever yall being little special like bruh i was like 13 when i did that Like imagine not unbanning someone because of previous stuff kinda wack but ok yall can be like that ... Ill see you soon ;)
(02-25-2021, 01:47 PM)Lil Smokie Wrote: Whatever yall being little special like bruh i was like 13 when i did that Like imagine not unbanning someone because of previous stuff kinda wack but ok yall can be like that ... Ill see you soon ;)
Dude. Hacking is serious even if it was from a while ago. Again I do understand you might of changed but like, you could of at least put more effort into the appeal. Also I sincerely hope you aren’t going to try to ban evade again since I am assuming that is what you meant by see you soon.
    Hm
Yeah 1- now. You haven’t changed at all apparently.
Hello Lil Smokie,
Although the ban is from 2017, here is the problem. You decided to hack. There is no "whoops I forgot my hacks were on."
If you forgot then how did you get caught? You used them.
Due to the multiple bans and all the issues you caused after looking at your record, I am going to -1 your unban request.
If you were to have legitimately tried to serve your ban and not used multiple alt accounts to get around your ban, I would have been a bit more lenient with my vote.

Good luck on your unban request.
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]