Scoovie's punishment poll
Jesse's ted talk about toxcity
Matt_Strongrule's "how to rant"

The Behemoth(s)

Addressing The Toxicity In The Community 

Transparency in the Community: An Honest Answer and the Fallout

This is sort of a compilation and response to the recently opened 
Jax's Adressing

Now i do not have the place, or platform to respond in any proper or genuine way and if i did i know any Staff, Regulars and Donors would tell me whats up and the "Hey wanna talk bUdDY" I feel like thats a constant sometimes but im not making a community leave so those complaints are for 2099.

Now i could give my responses, opinions and ect. about all of these threads, the current one and future ones but as you can read through some of these theres a lot of similarities and how the good ol' "
No matter how much you write nothing will change" and i stopped looking for threads at the tick of 8 - 25 - 2019, and i could go farther (example Turner) but im stopping there for A. some of these were cause because of ATTITC B. its the time point i think that is fair because it really was a pinned mark on the community map, but in my opinion people keep making fun of the thread and its a good meme but i find it to be a good thread its a great way to show staff will do something and will make sure that when shit happens shit gets ended. I don't see any of the backround drama but reading resignations, community leaves, regular players responses and ect. sometimes its clear that thats something that should be touched upon not by the admins or dink himself but every staff member currently on the team inactive or not you have an opinion (this is ASSUMING for the parts specificly about other players and foward facing opinions and again i dont see the drama but us as players see the butt end of it but  thats a givin) and i see alot in resignations or in discord with personal dms/messages in the main discord is people starting to loose confidence and faith in there staffing ability's. You yes you including everyone go to a staff member you don't talk to or maybe one you well respect or even the outliers and tell them there doing a good job, give them a pat on the back. but say its someone you have beef with you arnt fond of them or they are a bad staff, well.. tell them to have a good fucking day dosen't matter how garbage of a human they may have/is/were been just tell them to have a good motherfucking day. Coming from me a Donor i understand this can be seen as "do your job" or "you guys are so dumb" Its not everyone who is on the current staff team and plenty before are/were amazing and keep up the good shit. (except noclip he stinky)

I'm not saying more on this thread but again there are so many things i could say hundreds even but i know its not my place, and i wish to be a bit backlash free. Something i do acknowledge is i added some threads but people may not understand the same things i see without an explanation but thats okay i guess. i wish everyone a good day and a very Addressed day.

(all hyperlinked)
Feel free to add some in post of these kind of threads in post 
moved fish's thread to behemoths 
~disclaimers~
all my opinions
don't think im trying to dig up past drama this is just something iv wanted to work on for a while and Jax's post gave me that motivation
Do not witch hunt, not what this is ment for
To staff directly, im not targeting you directly nor am i trying to flame you or anyone

Matt_strongrule: and thus, it begins
and to Laced Xanax and other shitters of the post: please spare this one of your memes

to be honest more of a compilation but eh
Thank you milly, sometimes just saying nice job goes a long way and makes me feel I'm doing the right thing.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(02-26-2021, 11:54 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: The loading screen guy talking about admins in the shout box
Thanks for posting this. I don't have any comments as of yet, but I will review with a fresh mind this weekend and potentially give my opinion.
For now, just noting that the link I quoted here is broken. Otherwise, I actually appreciate having the strong opinions of various respected members of yesteryear in one easy-to-access place.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This is a thread bump but for like the entire forums
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-27-2021, 01:08 AM)Jammin Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 11:54 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: snip
Thanks for posting this. I don't have any comments as of yet, but I will review with a fresh mind this weekend and potentially give my opinion.
For now, just noting that the link I quoted here is broken. Otherwise, I actually appreciate having the strong opinions of various respected members of yesteryear in one easy-to-access place.

thanks for pointing it out i fix
(02-27-2021, 01:15 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: This is a thread bump but for like the entire forums
you cant defeat me reeeeeee

to be completely honest i more wanted this to show consistency in all of the cliche speeches we see here and let me add the farthest those go back (should be) 2018 i could keep going but i stopped at ATTITC because it felt right for the message i wanted. I would say I but lets be honest to the regulars on the forums, donors, staff, inactive staff that lurk the forums yes i know your there we ALL have seen it and we ALL have responded to it with "Beating a dead horse" or "No matter how much you type nothing will change" and even "our opinions will just get drowned out and if something good comes up on the forums it will just get burried and get ignored

Well listen here like i said i have no place to say this but what i want to see is a mega thread made by admins, mods, test-mods, trusted, and donors (any applicable) this will basically be a huge "Listen to your community It would be a great list on greviencies to dink and it will be personally messaged to dink but by ONE person that would be decided upon. say for example:

CO-OWNER: This rank should have access to the server files being able to grant the staff roles and applicable fixes the servers occasionally need.
==

but thats just how i feel and if I were to nominate people to have the rank of co-owner and again dont shoot me,

PH-CO-OWNER: Lt.Star

DR-CO-OWNER: Dong

TTT-CO-OWNERgabe) Nicol (for this one there would have to be another admin to take his place)

MURDER-CO-OWNER: Non i find applicable 

I have my reasons for who i chose and im not trying to call anyone out don't turn it against me, and dong i understand you don't want to come back but my opinion stands and im not just going off pas exp. or them being revered this is who i feel could become a co-owner for the ages.
===

back to what  i was saying make a huge book fucking make it so long that it hits the cap and you have to continue it in post (if necessary) and make it apparent Dink needs to take one day and do shit, fix shit, do owner things as the database dude and kinda the main centrifuge point we need him. and if he doesn't read/care we bump it every month for new opinions and outlooks, resend it to dink rinse and repeat till we get that day, i understand this can be very annoying and being an asshole to him so if he says to stop we should but the thread should stay getting bumped with new rants/vents, opinions, outlooks because everyone dming dink different things is annoying and scattered in this big "Look at the community" type thread specifically, Ranks, Weapon changes, maps, new items, the whole shabang. Now i do understand that this would pressure dink and i apologize to him now and here for that but from what iv heard and read this is the kinda post we need.

again don't shoot me and these are my opinions and i take responsibility for them
With our "rough" history of co-owners (or janitors, if you catch my drift) giving ANYONE access to the server folder would be a very tall order. With a server our size, someone can cause serious damage to not just the actual server, but the community too if things line up. There's a very good reason only dink and only a couple other people have had access.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
very, very tempting

this next thing is very obviously a joke

I instead choose to respond to this: "(except noclip he stinky)"

This is a baseless accusation with no real merit. Noclip is a doctor, and therefore it is safe to assume that he cleans himself on a regular basis. There is a very, very low chance that Noclip is stinky. In fact, I bet he smells of only the best Columbian cocaine. Please think before making such a small-minded statement next time.
(02-27-2021, 11:39 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: With our "rough" history of co-owners (or janitors, if you catch my drift) giving ANYONE access to the server folder would be a very tall order. With a server our size, someone can cause serious damage to not just the actual server, but the community too if things line up. There's a very good reason only dink and only a couple other people have had access.
You see I can understand this. However, this doesn’t mean that every co owner will always cause damage to the community. It’s just knowing who to trust and getting to really know them I guess. Which again, requires dink to probably be active enough to know someone since it will most likely not be ideal just going off of word.
I was honestly trying to shoot for TTT Co Owner whenever Nicol was inactive during my tenure, but after talking w Dink he said that he couldn’t see himself promoting anyone to Co Owner. Derp and I tested a butt load of stuff for death run before they had admins, so if help is needed there I could do stuff again. I don’t really know whether or not I’d want to step into another administrative role again right now, but in the foreseeable future I would. I’d be willing to help whoever gets promoted though.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers