Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting
I have to agree with laced. The way you are crouching after jumping in that demo seems very odd. Almost indeed robotic. Honestly I believe it’s hards to really prove if you have an auto key for Jumping but this makes it seem it certain that you do. 1- unless I see anything in this demo you will record that convince me otherwise but I doubt it will.
Demo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxNHVYP8DVE
Also this crap in console before watching the demo:
toggle developer 1 0;toggle demo_debug 1 0;toggle con_filter_enable 1 0; con_filter_text dem_consolecmd

I also hope that there will be no problems with the map on which the demo was made.
(02-20-2021, 08:37 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: Demo
What the heck is the way you are crouching though. That looks way odd and again robotic.
toggle developer 1 0;toggle demo_debug 1 0;toggle con_filter_enable 1 0; con_filter_text dem_consolecmd

I also hope that there will be no problems with the map on which the demo was made.
no see now your strafing and fucking up so its very clear you have turned off your script
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(02-20-2021, 10:22 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:

no see now your strafing and fucking up so its very clear you have turned off your script
The movements in both videos are the same, the only difference between the videos is the presence of sound.
Jesse has said everything I needed to so I won't reiterate and clutter the thread -1 at this time.
I'd say +0 and for good reasons, let me explain. For one there is no definite proof that he was scripting, it's all based off what you can see with your own eyes. Unless there is some sort of log of his keys being pressed, there is no physical proof. Let's also not forget that demos can show a completely different perspective at times, for example, some demos make it appear as if you have no-recoil at times. However... in terms of personal experience I can go ahead and tell you that in both of the "proof" videos, your movements are on-par with a bhop script. Let's just say for a second that you were in-fact legit in these videos (I'm not saying that is or isn't the case), how could you press all of those keys at the same time perfectly? You didn't mess up a single jump, a single angle, or even a single turn. It also makes no logical sense that you would be able to actually stay at the same or even gain speed while not strafing. I hate to break it to you but you can't bhop completely straight and be at the same speed you were at. Not only that but you are actively crouching and bhoping at the same time while not strafing, that would break your physical movement in-game. Even if this action did not directly cause your movement to be broken, you would have at the very least messed up at least once, which is not the case. I don't think you should be permanently banned for something as simple as a bhop script, it doesn't necessarily cause damage to other players or the server. However a definite ban period should be set because if you will lie about using a bhop script you'll definitely lie about using actual hacks. Actual hacks that would in-fact interfere with yourself, other players, and the server. I think at the most it should be a month to be honest.
(02-27-2021, 08:31 PM)White Owl Wrote: I'd say +0 and for good reasons, let me explain. For one there is no definite proof that he was scripting, it's all based off what you can see with your own eyes. Unless there is some sort of log of his keys being pressed, there is no physical proof. Let's also not forget that demos can show a completely different perspective at times, for example, some demos make it appear as if you have no-recoil at times. However... in terms of personal experience I can go ahead and tell you that in both of the "proof" videos, your movements are on-par with a bhop script. Let's just say for a second that you were in-fact legit in these videos (I'm not saying that is or isn't the case), how could you press all of those keys at the same time perfectly? You didn't mess up a single jump, a single angle, or even a single turn. It also makes no logical sense that you would be able to actually stay at the same or even gain speed while not strafing. I hate to break it to you but you can't bhop completely straight and be at the same speed you were at. Not only that but you are actively crouching and bhoping at the same time while not strafing, that would break your physical movement in-game. Even if this action did not directly cause your movement to be broken, you would have at the very least messed up at least once, which is not the case. I don't think you should be permanently banned for something as simple as a bhop script, it doesn't necessarily cause damage to other players or the server. However a definite ban period should be set because if you will lie about using a bhop script you'll definitely lie about using actual hacks. Actual hacks that would in-fact interfere with yourself, other players, and the server. I think at the most it should be a month to be honest.
In my eyes, scripting and hacks are one and the same - these are external influences on the gameplay. While hacks are more malicious in that they alter the actual gameplay, while scripts simply influence the keyboard/mouse input, I still feel that a permanent ban (not just appeal, actually permanent) is the right solution, as scripting/hacking threatens the integrity of the game.
However, I do also get your point about the proof standard - even in the demo, we are basically eyeballing it in terms of how good the action playback is. The argument of no recoil in demo shouldn't apply in a demo, because offline the player may not be using the same gun settings in his game that are used on the TTT server.

Thank you for your feedback!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-27-2021, 04:54 PM)Battons Wrote: Jesse has said everything I needed to so I won't reiterate and clutter the thread -1 at this time.
Therefore you decided to write a reply instead of just like his replies? You are a horrible person. I'd like to call this necroposting, but it's not a dead topic yet. Besides, you already posted a reply with -1 in it, albeit on the basis of my «causticity», so there was an offtopic.
(02-27-2021, 08:31 PM)White Owl Wrote: 1) Let's also not forget that demos can show a completely different perspective at times, for example, some demos make it appear as if you have no-recoil at times.
2) However... in terms of personal experience I can go ahead and tell you that in both of the "proof" videos, your movements are on-par with a bhop script.
3) How could you press all of those keys at the same time perfectly? You didn't mess up a single jump, a single angle, or even a single turn.
4) It also makes no logical sense that you would be able to actually stay at the same or even gain speed while not strafing.
5) I hate to break it to you but you can't bhop completely straight and be at the same speed you were at.
6) Not only that but you are actively crouching and bhoping at the same time while not strafing, that would break your physical movement in-game.
7) Even if this action did not directly cause your movement to be broken, you would have at the very least messed up at least once, which is not the case.
8) I don't think you should be permanently banned for something as simple as a bhop script, it doesn't necessarily cause damage to other players or the server. However a definite ban period should be set because if you will lie about using a bhop script you'll definitely lie about using actual hacks. Actual hacks that would in-fact interfere with yourself, other players, and the server. I think at the most it should be a month to be honest.
1) Therefore, I recorded not only a demo, but also a video of my view. Also the demo is only needed to see my actions in the console.
2) I'm flattered <3
3) Another idle talk, check the demo, count the frames between movements and you'll realize that those aren't perfect. 
4) Read posts n6 and n9 in this thread I guess or even derp sucks' posts. Did u read anything in here?
5) "4)" + "timing their jumps perfectly... At that point, it doesn't matter whether you strafe or not, you're gaining speed" said one of the best bhoppers I've ever seen almost speed runner level consistency.
6) It's not breaking my movements in any way, except that my model rises higher. The only way how to not die quickly enough with such a big ping btw.
7) Sometimes I mess up, but not in this case, it's hard to mess up in such a simple repetition of this combination of buttons...
8) If scripts are forbidden, then scripts are forbidden. © Jacque Fresco This is where you are actually acting very mean. You make it sound like I'm using scripts, but I don't want to admit it, passive aggression.

To sum up, it looks like you haven't read much of this thread.
Also I hope I haven't missed anything while I structured your reply.
(02-27-2021, 09:39 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 04:54 PM)Battons Wrote: Jesse has said everything I needed to so I won't reiterate and clutter the thread -1 at this time.
Therefore you decided to write a reply instead of just like his replies? You are a horrible person.
Ok no.... this is not the way you act towards a staff member who may I remind you is voting on this unban appeal.