Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welp since we're all on this train (Aki T-Mod Application)
Ingame Name: Aki (♥ω♥), Aki, AkiRakku, [pink]Aki, [test]Aki, §5Aki

Link to GameTracker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111981265

Time Played: 408 Hours (Roughly 2 weeks and 3 days)

When First Joined: November 2019 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central Time Zone; I'm usually on most Weekdays around 4 to 10pm. Weekends vary.

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: From my time as being Trusted I have dealt with a variety of situations; from ghosting trios to hacking and the random toxic players. With this experience I'll be able to handle situations with ease if I am to become a T-Mod. I am able to spot suspicious players and gather evidence for future bans. I am also easily able to aid newcomers about the rules and nudge them in the right way.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because the server should be a nice place to have some fun; not being bombarded by toxicity and cheaters. The staff has been welcoming ever since I've joined the community and I want to, in a way, be that person to newcomers too. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes. Trusted Application - Approved

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I have OBS and Snip

How did you find us?: Played on the server with my partner and instantly fell in love. The rest is history.

Other: Mainly I just want to be able to keep the community safe and fun. No matter what the outcome of this application is I will always love being on Dinks. Thank you for taking the time to read  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
My favourite bean, Aki-

God you have been such a good help to the server. You know the rules, You know how to handle situations well, you are incredibly friendly and welcoming to the new players, and you are always so willing to get on when pings happen and to help out where you can. You've even helped me a ton on the server when things get a little rough with the trolls. You don't let those stinky fellas get to ya and I just enjoy that about ya. Very good at balancing the fun and the important stuff when need be. You're very fun to play with honestly.

There is no negatives at all about you, I'd like to see you with a light blue tag!
A HUGE ( +1 )
The few times I've been on PH you have been pretty friendly to me and helped explain how PH works so I wasn't so confused. I can't speak too much on your character since I've only met you a couple times but I think you could do great things as Tmod.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Hi beautiful!

This is a super easy +1 for me, you're a great member of the team, I just wish we got to play more!! I don't have a whole lot to say cause im bad at these types of things but I cant think of any reason as to why you shouldnt get this moving along :)

All the best <3
Go away
About damn time my dear.

Aki is fun at the right times and no nonsense at the perfect times. Isn't afraid to ask for help or to trust her gut and get down to business with it.
Short, sweet, and a BIG OL' +1 from the possum.

Go gettem kid. <3
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Hello Aki, Thanks for Applying!

Aki you've been around for awhile and I was wondering when you were going to do this, you know how things work and have been at it for awhile now. Aki is a good bean to work with and she gets the job done with or without help. You get on at very irregular hours and sometimes I come across these times. You have met the requirements for Tmod for awhile now and I don't see a problem with letting you step up. tmod will help out alot, if ya got questions about bans, follow the guidelines or just shoot us some questions. 

Aki is very cool headed and knows how to handle a group of baddies. It's a (+1) from me. Keep at it.
Aki!  So glad to see you apply-

You're a very nice person who I can tell wants the server the be a welcoming and safe place.  Every time I play with you, you are so calm and level headed when dealing with trolls which is a great trait to have.  You are already great at modding the server and know what to do when it comes to ghosters, trolls etc.
Aki has been a very kind person, answering my questions, giving me advice etc.
I can tell they will be a great test mod.  Hope to see you in light blue Aki!
Giant +1 from me.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
BUMP!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Not many encounters, but Aki is very nice makes the server feel welcoming while around. +1
For me, it will not be very difficult to vote  this app 

She knows the rules and she knows how to handle situations. And always helping new players.

There is no negative things about you. +1