Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slurs
Offender's Name & Steam ID: DevilsCalling21 [b]STEAM_0:1:8833815[/b]

Potential Witnesses: @"MillyDilly`"  Not sure of his forum name but The Retard [tmod]

Reason to Ban: Slurs [n-word]

Proof: Attached picture

Other: Had been spamming the chat, but then started spamming n word.  Was able to be warned by staff but he left shortly after.  Thank you <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
Here's just some additional things from the relay after this screenshot.

[Image: 2ccf772f984a4bcf66486870b59c8ed5.png]
I was on and active during this, he just kept spamming it.
okay let me explain that i didn't know what to do so i didn't bother taking evidence because i don't know if niglet is even offensive i asked him to stop using er and he did so i respected that but he left after he roasted franklin and even before that all he was saying was "poop sock" or something of that nature, i don't know if he did more when i left but unless niglet is a voodoo word and him saying poop sock a stupid amount of times (but not horrid spamming) i don't think this is close to a ban even as a first offence
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(03-02-2021, 09:22 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: i don't know if niglet is even offensive
it is

also you guys should totally add that cool addon I made that prevents that from happening a little bit
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I reckon in the context that he was using it made it a clear sign of what meaning he was going for.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-02-2021, 09:22 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: okay let me explain that i didn't know what to do so i didn't bother taking evidence because i don't know if niglet is even offensive i asked him to stop using er and he did so i respected that but he left after he roasted franklin and even before that all he was saying was "poop sock" or something of that nature, i don't know if he did more when i left but unless niglet is a voodoo word and him saying poop sock a stupid amount of times (but not horrid spamming) i don't think this is close to a ban even as a first offence
To be honest with you, you dont get to decide what's offensive.  Also, he said (as seen in the screen shot provided) he said the n word with hard er SEVERAL times.  He said it even after you said something.  Even if he isn't banned, definitely needs to be one to watch.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
Thanks for the report and evidence. The player has not been listed or given punishments before so I will list him and keep this evidence. If there are further incidents then more action will be taken.
[Image: unknown.jpg]