Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel like shit
Haven't been able to take my anti-depressants for 3 days and everything feels like shit. Not sure what I can do to cheer myself up. I know I shouldn't be using forums for stuff like this but I don't know where else to go.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
I was thinking about watching a Pixar movie today if you want to join me in Discord VC, we can stream together. I know when I feel bad, it helps to be around people
(03-05-2021, 02:19 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I was thinking about watching a Pixar movie today if you want to join me in Discord VC, we can stream together. I know when I feel bad, it helps to be around people
I'll think about it. Only problem is that I don't have a headset so I would only be able to watch and listen but not speak.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
You could watch but just type in general or something.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
As someone who cannot miss a day of their antidepressants because I could have a seizure, I feel this. I hope you're pulling through okay homie.
Go away
(03-05-2021, 02:19 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I was thinking about watching a Pixar movie today if you want to join me in Discord VC, we can stream together. I know when I feel bad, it helps to be around people
what did I tell you?? edit: sorry timeline wack