bullets with heat tracking
Offender's Name: ✪ Seeman velk.ca's

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170373620

Potential Witnesses: gebriel, Quantum_Edge, i am pendejo

Reason to Ban: aimbot 

Proof:  thanks @"gebriel

velky 1

velky 2
Personally I didn’t see anything that would point to him using aimbot. In the second video provided it does look like he is using some sort of Bhop script. I’m unable to do any bans right now but I’m leaving my advice for other staff that look.

Milly, if you could clip the parts where you think they’re aimbotting that would help! <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(03-05-2021, 10:27 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Personally I didn’t see anything that would point to him using aimbot. In the second video provided it does look like he is using some sort of Bhop script. I’m unable to do any bans right now but I’m leaving my advice for other staff that look.

Milly, if you could clip the parts where you think they’re aimbotting that would help! <3
i was going to but as you see im going to bed after this post but the two clips from memory is in Dimmesdale where he was shooting soap and when he was fighting with quantum at end round, this was like the first 2 minutes i think? idr but ill put acctuasl time stamps when i wake up
My opinion also stands on not worth a ban: their crosshair didn't snap to Soap at the very first seconds and Quantum at ~04:12. Second video shows a single shot on MissesVeriox that I think failed, and didn't snap.
I don't really see anything, just looks like some spectator nonsense

he do got mad skills doe

His games are private but he has a review on CSGO that shows his hours:
[Image: unknown.png]
Resident cheater here

First video shows nothing out of the ordinary, second one is a little sus at best. -1 unless better evidence is brought forward
I just recorded- only instance I had was just getting shot around a corner but it was most likely some weird latency on one of our ends

only WEIRD instance I mean-
Milly and Gebriel, thank you for the ban request.
At this time, based on my reveiw of the footage, as well as other opinions in this thread, I will close this request for now.
While the kill on Quantum in the first link @ 4:10 looks a bit weird, it doesn't appear to be aimlock (maybe no recoil but again, doesn't seem to be so).
If more video/evidence comes up, feel free to DM me to unlock this or you can file a new ban request.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks