Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nick donor abuse stuff
Offender's Name: nick

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420783992

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: kicked me and @Quantum_Edge pretty close together time-wise without any reason

When They Did It: over the last few hours so like 3/6/2021 at 12:00-2:30AM MST

Potential Witnesses: @"Burbscuit" 

Proof: so
i have proof of the kick on quantum, but i just have snippets of conversation from after i got back of us talkinga bout how he kicked me, hopefullyu that'll suffice

honestly someone just needs 2 give him "the talk" that isnt me probably

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(03-06-2021, 04:38 AM)A WHOLE NEEEEW NAAAAAME Wrote: Offender's Name: nick

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420783992

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: kicked me and @Quantum_Edge pretty close together time-wise without any reason

When They Did It: over the last few hours so like 3/6/2021 at 12:00-2:30AM MST

Potential Witnesses: @"Burbscuit" 

Proof: so
i have proof of the kick on quantum, but i just have snippets of conversation from after i got back of us talkinga bout how he kicked me, hopefullyu that'll suffice

honestly someone just needs 2 give him "the talk" that isnt me probably

I can Confirm i am Quantum_Edge & he kicked meh twicceee
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
[Image: unknown.png?width=400&height=153]
Lemme know if the above image doesn't show his kick on NotRand, uhhh nick does need a "warning/talking to" at this point. I dunno what other evidence u guys need.
(03-06-2021, 04:47 AM)pookie Wrote: [Image: unknown.png?width=400&height=153]
Lemme know if the above image doesn't show his kick on NotRand, uhhh nick does need a "warning/talking to" at this point. I dunno what other evidence u guys need.

Damn Dawg i was rejoining the math didn't even see that..........
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
My suspicion is that Nick saw others joke kicking (with consent) and he wanted to join in on the fun.
I agree with someone having a conversation with him regarding donor power use.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
A week or so ago someone called a KOS on Nick’s skin, that KOS was carried out. Nick then kicked the alive player who called that KOS in retaliation. No staff was on at the time, and I have no proof. My word is my proof.
(03-06-2021, 11:42 AM)Tedgp908 Wrote: A week or so ago someone called a KOS on Nick’s skin, that KOS was carried out. Nick then kicked the alive player who called that KOS in retaliation. No staff was on at the time, and I have no proof. My word is my proof.
I think I might have a screenshot of that probably, I’ll look for it in a bit maybe. If I don’t oh well. But yeah I can confirm that nick kicked someone over that one Incident. Lycan then decided to kick nick for the abuse since again you can’t kick someone over one rdm/false kos.

I found this in the discord that references the incident however. 
https://imgur.com/a/GDi5ac7
I see if I got a screenshot of the kick in game later.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2416789658
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2416789579
Here it is from game too. This is the incident Ted was talking about.
Yeah he did it a lil more after this whole thi ng but I dont remember who or what or when or why

This just in: I can still make ban requests pretty solidly whilst drinking
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(03-06-2021, 07:53 AM)Jammin Wrote: My suspicion is that Nick saw others joke kicking (with consent) and he wanted to join in on the fun.
I agree with someone having a conversation with him regarding donor power use.
And THIS is why I’m against improper use of commands. It’s fun and games till someone thinks it’s a good idea. Especially with commands that affect gameplay.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon