NekoChan UnBan Request
Ingame Name: NekoChan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82987897

Who Banned You: Avi

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM mutiple time

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: it been 3 years since i got banned for mass RDM because i was toxic over a small thing now i've learned i wanted to be unban so i can play agian

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: HornyNeko
Seems to be alright. Most of the story is covered in ttt discord chat already. But yeah you have admited to the alt thing already and you don’t seem to be malicious or anything from my time talking to you on the discord. 1+ on the unban.
+1 HornyNeko, they have just started playin on the server recently and hasn't caused any trouble afaik. They were open about using an alt and explained the story behind it in the discord and stated that they were going to appeal/not get on the server until the ban on their main is lifted. Get our Ho(e) Chi Minh Citizen back in the game!
Ye I never even realized u used an alt until recently. I've had a lot of fun playing with you on server. +1 for unban.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1 on the unban, obviously. The original ban was a long time ago, and so far you do understand that you should go about this the right way and not ban evade any more (now that you know its against the rules).

There's no reason you shouldn't be unbanned on your first account so you can continue to play on your current account.

Also, I brought up the unban to Nicol so maybe we can potentially expedite this one a bit
Normally I feel that ban evasion should never be acceptable.
Ban evasion is when the same person uses 2 differnt accounts.
But in this case, the spirit of ban evasion wasn't met - as the player has grown and matured over the 2+ years since his initial banning.
Additionally, once he discussed the issue with others in the discord, he understood the best solution and agreed not to evade until unbanned formally.
To me this seems like a situation handled well by the banned player.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This person is super chill, love em. +1 perma bans dumb
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I also think that it's been a while since the ban and the demeanor in both Discord and game has been good.
+1 Unban
Unbanned.
[Image: b_560x95.png]