unban me so i can continue my singing career
(03-07-2021, 08:56 PM)the mad shitter Wrote: A grand majority of the playerbase has significant issues with the rules and the way they are implemented, and whenever criticisms are given it is the senior staff's position to make no change nor even entertain the idea of change. If the ruling base should refuse to listen to their players, it is only natural that the players would refuse to listen to highly contentious rules and end up breaking them repeatedly. In addition, donators and other players of preferential status are consistently allowed concessions which are not afforded to regular players; this is one of the primary reasons I and I suspect many other players who spend so much time on the server they otherwise would donate choose not to do so. This ear-plugging only serves to exacerbate the issues the sitting elites choose to ignore outright.
Have you ever asked yourself why people who break the rules more often than regular players are punished more often than regular players? Of course somebody who messes up once is going to be granted more leniency than somebody who has been warned 20-30 times. Also I don't think anybody takes that into account when considering donating. I haven't donated and I am a moderator who has been here since 2015.
(03-07-2021, 09:09 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 08:56 PM)the mad shitter Wrote: A grand majority of the playerbase has significant issues with the rules and the way they are implemented, and whenever criticisms are given it is the senior staff's position to make no change nor even entertain the idea of change. If the ruling base should refuse to listen to their players, it is only natural that the players would refuse to listen to highly contentious rules and end up breaking them repeatedly. In addition, donators and other players of preferential status are consistently allowed concessions which are not afforded to regular players; this is one of the primary reasons I and I suspect many other players who spend so much time on the server they otherwise would donate choose not to do so. This ear-plugging only serves to exacerbate the issues the sitting elites choose to ignore outright.
Have you ever asked yourself why people who break the rules more often than regular players are punished more often than regular players? Of course somebody who messes up once is going to be granted more leniency than somebody who has been warned 20-30 times. Also I don't think anybody takes that into account when considering donating. I haven't donated and I am a moderator who has been here since 2015.
The regular players are the ones who take exception to these rules, and yet their complaints are ignored because they have no interest in climbing the power ladder. Individuals who are enthusiastically complicit in the abuses of their hierarchical inferiors would naturally be attracted to donate when donation would place them in a higher bracket of power, and would seek out moderation powers as the next step in fulfilling that desire. Most telling is the sheer volume of shameless sycophants attracted to the donator role who are often the quickest to lap and lick at the heels of their managers, desperate for their approval and by extension a higher likelihood of achieving the same level of judicial power, observable in many who have filled the role over time and many who have previously climbed the ranks.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Bro chill, I used to be infinitely worse than literally anyone around today just read any of my early posts and you can tell what kind of person I am, just stop pushing the limits of the rules and make compelling reasons to make things change instead of just trying to sound smarter than us claiming you have the playerbase behind you when both you and I know if we took an actual unbiased poll of our playerbase most of them are content or safisfied or don't care. At the end of the day it's just a game with rules so follow the rules.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(03-07-2021, 09:31 PM)Battons Wrote: Bro chill, I used to be infinitely worse than literally anyone around today just read any of my early posts and you can tell what kind of person I am, just stop pushing the limits of the rules and make compelling reasons to make things change instead of just trying to sound smarter than us claiming you have the playerbase behind you when both you and I know if we took an actual unbiased poll of our playerbase most of them are content or safisfied or don't care. At the end of the day it's just a game with rules so follow the rules.
So why not use polls then?
Because polls on a forums which require you to sign up will not be a unanimous decision made by the community, it will be made of people who specifically care enough to jump through the hurdles to post on a poll. I usually only personally hear complaints from the same small few compared to the large amount of players we see even on a daily basis.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(03-07-2021, 09:35 PM)Battons Wrote: Because polls on a forums which require you to sign up will not be a unanimous decision made by the community, it will be made of people who specifically care enough to jump through the hurdles to post on a poll. I usually only personally hear complaints from the same small few compared to the large amount of players we see even on a daily basis.
So it doesn't happen because you, a moderator, do not hear it? Why not make a strawpoll if the red tape that the moderator team in my experience is normally quite adamant about implementing is too complicated?
This is an unban request, not a discussion on current rules. Please take that to a different thread.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 cause he has a crush on me
[Image: v1.png]
Unbanned for now. I suggest chilling out with the micspam.

Edit: My apologies I did this incorrectly. This was voted on to be a reduction rather than a straight unban. Reduced to one week including time served.
[Image: b_560x95.png]