Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enchanted Trident
i want to be able to shish kabob with the Trident, add the enchantment that makes that doable (:
Cult member since 8-8-18
I agree
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
free #kabob / CJ
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Can we beef the damage on the trident too? So that it is a 1-hit kill even on someone with bold booze?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
@Battons
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Uh I can add a damage increase into my list of things to do but the kabob effect is a no go chief sorry.
(03-15-2021, 07:55 PM)Battons Wrote: Uh I can add a damage increase into my list of things to do but the kabob effect is a no go chief sorry.
just add warzones collateral damage kek
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Idea time, every time someone throws one everyone on the server explodes and instead of standard explosions its the confetti from the confetti gun while blasting the fortnite dance music.
Die

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-15-2021, 07:59 PM)Battons Wrote: Idea time, every time someone throws one everyone on the server explodes and instead of standard explosions its the confetti from the confetti gun while blasting the fortnite dance music.
How to crash gmod - a tutorial
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks