Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr a New Admin
Congrats, now different thread are yellow for you at the bottom of the main page.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
The good part of Ape gang invaded the admin team. That's an ultimate win
I just asked yesterday"TTT admin when?""Congratulations Nerd !
This is the best news I've ever heard in my entire life, and this moment will live with my memories forever. Nothing will ever be better than Bryan and Battons as new admins.
n o t h i n g
Go away
(03-16-2021, 11:39 PM)MissPauling Wrote: This is the best news I've ever heard in my entire life, and this moment will live with my memories forever. Nothing will ever be better than Bryan and Battons as new admins.
n o t h i n g
u r da best  Blush
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
You deserve it bro! Love you
nerd.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Congratulations and welcome to the Admin team!
[Image: titan.gif]
This is certainly different.

It bodes well, I should think.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Welcome! I know you'll do great as admin and I'm glad I was able to assist you to come this far. As I mentioned on Batton's post a team of three will likely go quite far to helping the server out. I look forward to things to come and I'm proud I was able to be a part of your tenure as a member of our staffing team. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]