Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the spring mine be removed?
From what I understand, before Dink will add in additional weapons, player models, etc. there needs to be something removed first in order to keep the DL speed fast. The spring mine should be removed and replaced with another T weapon that is more likely to see frequent usage from our players.
(03-17-2021, 03:08 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: From what I understand, before Dink will add in additional weapons, player models, etc. there needs to be something removed first in order to keep the DL speed fast. The spring mine should be removed and replaced with another T weapon that is more likely to see frequent usage from our players.
Timewinder please
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(03-17-2021, 03:08 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: From what I understand, before Dink will add in additional weapons, player models, etc. there needs to be something removed first in order to keep the DL speed fast. The spring mine should be removed and replaced with another T weapon that is more likely to see frequent usage from our players.

Please see my drilldo thread.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Add the bird bomb back challenge
(03-17-2021, 05:04 PM)Gabe Wrote: Add the bird bomb back challenge

I +1 this idea heavily.
I actually played on a couple of other servers lately that has had this type of addon and it seems to worked fine. I can’t remember why it got removed on here before though.
This server has a nam flashback at the mention of the knife but is ok with the bird bomb? Gov’t spy drone is far more powerful than a knife.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-17-2021, 06:14 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This server has a nam flashback at the mention of the knife but is ok with the bird bomb? Gov’t spy drone is far more powerful than a knife.
Meh. What can I say except I love seeing explosions in video games.
the bird bomb is a spawn of hell and should never be allowed to see the light of day
gib burb boom back +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]