Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to all of my buddies (yuo know who you are)
ATTENTION STAFF AND DONORS: PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE READING THIS THREAD (STAFF AND DONORS) PLEASE TURN AROUND AND EXIT THIS THREAD

My friends, I know I've let you down. I've been a fool to myself. I thought that I could live for no one else. But now, through all hte hurt and pain it's time for me to respect; the ones you love mean more than anyting. So with sadness in my heart, I feel the best thing I can do is end it all and leave forever. What's done is done it feels so bad, what once was happy now is sad. I'll never love again, my world is ending. I wish that I could turn back time, because now the guilt is all mine. You can't live without the trust from those you love. I know we can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride; because of that, it is killing me inside. This is the last you'll be seeing of I, the mad shitter.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Ok
(03-18-2021, 01:37 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Ok
did u not read the subheading
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Ok
Ok
Ok
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
:(
:c
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Do I count? I mean you said staff or donors
But I'm not a Regular donor lol
[Image: titan.gif]
Goodbye Shitter, your prose will forever go unmatched on this forums. Staff have 5th grade reading skills
[Image: xdjlve.png]