Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stimulus Check
Smh was mod and can't even do steamid "TEAM_0:1:150858368"
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
-1 right now, for obvious reasons, but a guaranteed +1 on your actual Trusted application as long as you follow the recommendations listed. You were a great staff to have and a viable Mod during your tenure. Would be a pleasure to have you back. Keep being active and pump out some ban requests and you shall be golden.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Bringing back old staff is generally a positive thing, in my opinion, because the learning curve is far lower for returning staff. They know their way around the RDM manager, know what to do in tricky situations, and are more than familiar with our rules. Additional active staff, especially those that know what they're doing from day 1, is something our server always needs more of.

One concern I have is that towards the end of your tenure you were quite inactive and seemed very jaded by the staffing role. Do you think you'll quickly grow weary of being on the staff team again if you were to rejoin it?
(03-21-2021, 05:27 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Bringing back old staff is generally a positive thing
Ooo ooo!!
can we finally bring my favorite staff member, Mr_rippe!??
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-21-2021, 05:27 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Bringing back old staff is generally a positive thing, in my opinion, because the learning curve is far lower for returning staff. They know their way around the RDM manager, know what to do in tricky situations, and are more than familiar with our rules. Additional active staff, especially those that know what they're doing from day 1, is something our server always needs more of.

One concern I have is that towards the end of your tenure you were quite inactive and seemed very jaded by the staffing role. Do you think you'll quickly grow weary of being on the staff team again if you were to rejoin it?
I don't have full confidence in my personality to reassure you that I won't become weary and resign again, but after experiencing both aspects as staff and as a regular, I believe that my time as staff was quite a big qol change on the server, and that I don't plan on leaving anytime soon (I always end up returning to gmod somehow anyways).
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
-1 gametracker, wouldn’t want anyone throwing around the c word

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 mainly because of lack of gametime
Yeah I checked the game tracker. I must have played with you for the entire time you were in game because I felt you were active, but your game tracker says otherwise.
-1 but keep being active and it'll be an easy +1 next time
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1. You’re inactive. I’d like to see you play and the accompanying attitude.
Bump (More like close the thread already u dingdongs @bryanbrr @Nicol Bolas)
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020