Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
make me a blue jay
Steam name: Slightly Sweet/Spooky/Festive/Rick/Bee/cryptic salsa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98072048.

Discord id: Salsa The Seagull#8937

Time Played: 1235.89

When First Joined: Jun 07, 2018 2:00 AM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): it depends on the day but normally around 12pm to 5pm or after I get out of class. aest

Rank Desired: Tmod.

Current Rank: Trusted.

What can you do to help the community: I can help with everything a trusted can as well as I will be able to tp stuck or exploiting players and catching hackers and karma banning them.

Why you want to help the community: I love our community yeah its changed over the years, but it is one of the best communities I’ve been apart of i want help keep it this way. Been in this community for 3 years and I still love it I think its really helped me grow as a person.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only joke bans and one false ban.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.

How did you find us?: I was server hopping after a server I was playing shut down. I was also told about this server.

Other: I cannot have ttt on call because it really only goes off when I’m in class. if this gets accepted ill post a mod app at 2500 hours
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Only problem I really have is if you can tell if someone is a hacker or not. There have been instances where I have noticed it seem you have a hard time. This is based on some unban request that you have posted on in the past and stuff, but again you do seem to be able to know when someone is hacking or not sometimes based on the evidence. Other than that whenever I played with you, you seem to do a fine job staffing and I haven’t noticed any major issues in regards to reports, gags, or anything of that nature. So basically only thing I think you need to work on is telling who really is a hacker. Other then that it’s a 1+ from me since that is the only issue and again you can always ask your fellow staff members for their opinions too in regards on hacks. Oh also I checked your game tracker and your activity is fine too. So yeah, good luck!
Easy +1. You have good activity and make proper ban requests. Hell, you've been Trusted longer than most people. Longer than I was between my two times being so, that's for sure. You're demeanor is friendly while also display the professionalism to get things done.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Needs more time as trusted -1.

Nah but in all seriousness from what I have seen you are a great trusted and you do your job well. I have not encountered any issues that should be a big concern for your jump to Test Mod. You handle reports well and you understand basic staffing. You are also a great person and know the difference between being serious and just joking around.

+1
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Hey dude,

I know I've only recently been a TTT player and have probably been a big pain in the ass. But from the instances of playing with you and what not, I think you are def ready for the next rank! Good luck!

A big ( +1 ) from me.
+1 you've been pretty active lately, have fun with the players, and do reports quicly and accurately.
I am going to leak some very sensitive information from staff chat that needs to come to light to respect transparency in the community and shows your true feelings towards getting Tmod.

https://ibb.co/5MWSG8t

-1 for being a filthy blueist.

( I have no actual input since i haven't played with you on server in like a year but 5/7 is a decent replacement for mitch)
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
and here I was thinking all you were was a forum rat that didn’t actually play...

guess you’ll have to stick with that ugly blue for a bit

+1
(03-21-2021, 08:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Only problem I really have is if you can tell if someone is a hacker or not.
I'm sure that access to the conCommand table (as tmod) would help with that: at least it has worked for me most of the time.

+1 for Salsa as blue
(03-22-2021, 11:22 AM)synthray Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 08:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Only problem I really have is if you can tell if someone is a hacker or not.
I'm sure that access to the conCommand table (as tmod) would help with that: at least it has worked for me most of the time.

+1 for Salsa as blue
getcommandtable only works with lua injected cheats iirc, dunno if I just had bad luck but it never helped me out when I staffed. Either way, you still need knowledge of what cheats look like and what good players look like.

As for this application, I can recall a few times you've lost your cool and said some not-so-nice things to me, but I haven't seen this behavior from you recently so I'm inclined to say you've gotten better overall since our last interaction. Haven't played much with you ingame lately but you've staffed since right after I got Trusted in 2018. 

tl;dr +1