Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
make me a blue jay
(03-22-2021, 01:48 PM)VERY RARE Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 11:22 AM)synthray Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 08:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Only problem I really have is if you can tell if someone is a hacker or not.
I'm sure that access to the conCommand table (as tmod) would help with that: at least it has worked for me most of the time.

+1 for Salsa as blue
getcommandtable only works with lua injected cheats iirc, dunno if I just had bad luck but it never helped me out when I staffed. Either way, you still need knowledge of what cheats look like and what good players look like.

As for this application, I can recall a few times you've lost your cool and said some not-so-nice things to me, but I haven't seen this behavior from you recently so I'm inclined to say you've gotten better overall since our last interaction. Haven't played much with you ingame lately but you've staffed since right after I got Trusted in 2018. 

tl;dr +1

I miss when staff would be trained on things like this by getting into a private server and showing them first hand what good and bad cheats look like.

Or just show people a clip of laced playing. He has a absolutely shit config
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 

[Image: bluesalsa-5.png]

pretty good would eat blue salsa again.

seriously thought mans is a good trusted and i believe he could be a good t-mod and he handles things well.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
He's competent in his current role as trusted and would do well with a crumb more of power.

+1
(03-22-2021, 03:33 PM)Derp Wrote: I miss when staff would be trained on things like this by getting into a private server and showing them first hand what good and bad cheats look like.

Or just show people a clip of laced playing. He has a absolutely shit config
They did this? I had to learn on my own LOL

also, die
Bump?
Salsa, it is with great pleasure that I deem this app ACCEPTED. I would however like to offer some advice, try to have a keener eye on suspected cheaters. It isn't something you just pick up overnight, so I'd recommend asking other staff for assistance when a situation does pop up. Welcome to the Tmod team!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]