Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Owner
As of today, Dink has stepped down as owner. I am the new owner of the servers and will immediately begin by changing the names of all servers.

Bryanbrr's (gamemode here) | Staff Needed | Fast Downloads

I'm excited to explore the new options and avenues we will have available to us. 

My second course of action is to unban the following players: Zuboba, Danielrain, Meeemo, Nopleez, Rylo.

My third action will be to demote @Ethan to supporter rank. Thank you for your services sir, you have been a great friend and you will be missed.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Find a tall building and jump head first onto the street below RP | Staff Needed | Fast DL
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Hey this was supposed to be decided between me and norm as we're the ones that applied lol

Congratulations..I guess xD
[Image: titan.gif]
Sorry, I paid Dink enough to let me take over.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-01-2021, 04:05 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: As of today, Dink has stepped down as owner. I am the new owner of the servers and will immediately begin by changing the names of all servers.

Bryanbrr's (gamemode here) | Staff Needed | Fast Downloads

I'm excited to explore the new options and avenues we will have available to us. 

My second course of action is to unban the following players: Zuboba, Danielrain, Meeemo, Nopleez, Rylo.

My third action will be to demote @Ethan to supporter rank. Thank you for your services sir, you have been a great friend and you will be missed.
Thank you mucho gressyass
[Image: 14e49t-e.jpg]
can i get ttt supporter now
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Wheres my Mod rank
Well this is awkward. . .
@Norm Minder promote your staff

(04-01-2021, 04:46 PM)La Flama Blanca De La Ley Wrote: Well this is awkward. . .
WAIT..
[Image: titan.gif]