Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
1, 2, 3, 4- how many resigned-mins are in my store?! I knooooow you're memeing!
Aren't you the one who wrote the discord moderation guidelines that I keep ignoring?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Get the chicken Marsala bruh it slaps
go away this community doesnt deserve u still u nurd
Hi Avi!

I would recommend the Chicken Parmigiana for an entree. Two lightly fried parmesan-breaded chicken breasts are smothered with Olive Garden’s homemade marinara sauce and melted Italian cheeses. This classic pairing of Italian comfort foods will leave you saying 'yum!'

Included with the entree is a soup or salad. If you are feeling particularly hungry, I would suggest the Chicken & Gnocchi, a creamy soup made with roasted chicken, traditional Italian dumplings and spinach. If you are feeling like you'd prefer a lighter option, Olive Garden offers a world Famous House Salad, served with their signature Italian dressing on the side.

For an appetizer to share with the table, my recommendation would be the Stuffed Ziti Fritta. These are crispy fried ziti filled with five delectable cheeses, served with alfredo and marinara dipping sauces.

To quench your thirst while you consume your tasty meal, I would encourage you to try the raspberry lemonade. Freshly squeezed in-house, it's both sweet and tangy and sure to be delicious!

Please enjoy your dinner and pass along my birthday wishes to your mother.
The Fettuccini Alfredo is pretty bomb and can't go wrong with fried mozzarella. I've only been there once and that was literally last week but that's what I ordered and it was good.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
WB Avi T_T we gotta play together at some point Noot Noot
[Image: J6yUs0g]
ugh I hate avi
nothing but breadsticks. just piles of em.

(04-01-2021, 08:05 PM)Gabe Wrote: ugh I hate avi

ugh I hate gabe
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-01-2021, 08:10 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: nothing but breadsticks. just piles of em.

(04-01-2021, 08:05 PM)Gabe Wrote: ugh I hate avi

ugh I hate gabe
u passed my record pls resign now for real