Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion.
Welcome back Nuru! Plz Ban me!
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Hi Nuru, You and I don't know each other that well seeing as you were exiting the staffing scene and I was entering it so please do not take my comment will ill intent as I haven't seen your capabilities firsthand within the community.

I'm kind of off-put with your sudden want to return to the community after saying this in your farewell last year "I've hit a point in my life where something has become far more important than my time spent here. I will not longer have a lot of time to be at pc in the future, and I have things to do to take care of myself that require no stress, and lets be honest here.... This place is a breeding ground for that." 

I'm just curious about the sudden change and want to come back. What's to say you feel the same as before in the next few months after having you established?

As I said, this comes from no ill intent and if the community/staff team believes that you would be a great addition back then by all means I support them.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-01-2021, 06:30 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Hi Nuru, You and I don't know each other that well seeing as you were exiting the staffing scene and I was entering it so please do not take my comment will ill intent as I haven't seen your capabilities firsthand within the community.

I'm kind of off-put with your sudden want to return to the community after saying this in your farewell last year "I've hit a point in my life where something has become far more important than my time spent here. I will not longer have a lot of time to be at pc in the future, and I have things to do to take care of myself that require no stress, and lets be honest here.... This place is a breeding ground for that." 

I'm just curious about the sudden change and want to come back. What's to say you feel the same as before in the next few months after having you established?

As I said, this comes from no ill intent and if the community/staff team believes that you would be a great addition back then by all means I support them.
I was pregnant and extremely hormonal and Im neither now. I definitely dont take it as any ill intent dont worry! Questions are more than welcome. But yes the whole reasoning was I was pregnant and due in January and stress at the time was too much. When people say pregnancy hormones are wild Ill never doubt it again. Shes about three months now so We’ve settled into a decent schedule with less stress and feedings and crying etc so thats why Ive decided to come back. This place needs fixed still and I still stand by my statement of this place is a breeding ground of stress and toxic shit. There was leas when I was around from my viewpoint and I want to bring forth more of the cutting out the bad so dinks can thrive happily. 

From here out replies will be very sparingly Im officially on the road from texas to wv so ill respond when i can
SEE YOU BABIES SOON MOM LOVES U  Heart
You know what, the more and more I read this and your responses the more I realize that this is really legit. So I’ll guess I’ll say this. When I first rejoined the server I heard of you and I did remember seeing you talk in the discord at times. You seemed to be kind and defiantly wanted to help the server from what I read on there at times. Then when I looked at old posts I realize that you really do care for this community and I see where you got the nickname mother nuru. The community does most likely need someone like that again and I’m glad you are doing alright and have managed to find someway to balance your life and dinks. Anyway safe travels and I and many others hope to see you when you return.
So much as Change Mother,

I missed the lols and lil shit moments we had on PH

You are welcome back to this community

Even though times has past and stuff change from when you left to now,

I can't wait to play with you again on gmod or other games.

[Image: 60387e2cff69e7228ec118f1dad5af6d222af1b9.gifv]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Mommin returns

Till 7/17 when I resign again on Jack’s bday

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
So I've further come to understand that this is meant to distinguish as to whether Nuru would just come back as simply a server admin, or as a "community admin."
I'm not opposed to Nuru eventually becoming this "community admin" whatever that may entail. But I would note that she has been gone for nearly an entire year. I think before representing the interest of the entire community some time should be put back into staffing in general - so that changes in community dynamics are taken into account from the past year.

In other words - I think coming back as a PH admin, I have no opinion on (and am fine with it from the discord persepctive). But depending on what the community admin role would be, I think it may be good to be back in action as a server admin for some time before fully taking on that role. I'm not as concerned about the circumstances of her departure as I am of the length of the departure. It may be wise to let her understand how the community operates today before fully giving the community admin role.

But given the community support Nuru has gotten so far, perhaps Nuru is the best representative of the community at large.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
No, simply because this community doesn't deserve you Heart
[Image: b_560x95.png]
as an admin no, taking off when traitor asked and made a thread about getting admin again and most people said he shouldn't and rise through the ranks again. granted from what i understand dink wouldn't and wont allow this (for you). and going from being *as i understand it* forced to admin shit and you want to become a community admin? as i understand you would be admin for all four servers and doing more than you did, why would you want that. Why would you want to put yourself through more of this community if its such a bad thing on people i will say it again i don't understand why you just leave and stay away but not off the server just don't have people bother you about it leave discord and don't look at forums regardless of how addicting it is gotta quit it like slow turky style. Having you back as a player would be amazing but as an admin of all four servers i don't think you should but im not allowed to stop you only voicing my concern and opinion. go ahead and hate what i just said but this is my opinion this is how i feel on this specific matter.

I would love to see you come back to play just as a gamer but i swear to the lord of bread if you just join and draw mr.krabs and say april fools im going to porously stub my toe on a hard wood table.
(04-02-2021, 03:01 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: as an admin no, taking off when traitor asked and made a thread about getting admin again and most people said he shouldn't and rise through the ranks again. granted from what i understand dink wouldn't and wont allow this (for you). and going from being *as i understand it* forced to admin shit and you want to become a community admin? as i understand you would be admin for all four servers and doing more than you did, why would you want that. Why would you want to put yourself through more of this community if its such a bad thing on people i will say it again i don't understand why you just leave and stay away but not off the server just don't have people bother you about it leave discord and don't look at forums regardless of how addicting it is gotta quit it like slow turky style. Having you back as a player would be amazing but as an admin of all four servers i don't think you should but im not allowed to stop you only voicing my concern and opinion. go ahead and hate what i just said but this is my opinion this is how i feel on this specific matter.

I would love to see you come back to play just as a gamer but i swear to the lord of bread if you just join and draw mr.krabs and say april fools im going to porously stub my toe on a hard wood table.

I understand some of these concerns so I will clarify some of the things you brought up. Community admin would not be for all four servers. This would mainly be a role for the discord(s) and forums. There might be some server player time but that is not where most of the work would take place. You have discord staff, web admin, admins and staff watching their respective areas on forums and discord but continued poor communication between the communities. For what I understand, the Community Admin would be the one to close such gaps between the groups, keep things simple and transparent, and keeps things in an orderly manner. This would not require her to be admin on all 4 servers whatsoever.

The only server that has been discussed of her getting admin responsibilities on would be Murder. On PH, she would either be fully demoted or be put in a similar position as Prince La Flama Blanca where she would have the admin role but would not do admin business except for emergency bans. She would not make decisions on staff apps, additions to the server, or things like ban/unban requests. Concerns like yours is why this thread exists so that they can be discussed. I can not personally speak for Nuru but from the talks I have had and/or seen, this is legitimate. It is still being taken seriously, despite it no longer being April 1st.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army