Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My time Has come
Good evening 

It has come to a time where I believe I have somewhat out grew the need to be in this community for now
No this is not a resignation as ik I will be back at some point (probably when I have a functioning computer and head set again) but as of now I will not be around for at least a few months

Every time I look at something dink related it makes me stressed to see it. The ever mounting toxicity and "quarterly" drama that happens like clockwork. Everyone's tempers run high and everyone believes they need to have their voice heard even if it hurts others and they don't care how many they hurt as long as their voice is heard.

Im tired of hearing a new drama every time I turn around or getting bombarded with people spreading rumors or attacking myself or those i care about.

Recently it became blatantly clear that I needed a break from this place for several reasons including some community members trying to ruin the best thing that has happened to me because of this community
It causes a great deal of stress and for the next few months I will bee needing to keep my stress as low as possible for both of our health

Bless yall   Heart

ily stay safe and congrats to you both!!!!!
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Figured this would happen sometime because with your computer going broke and the ever chaos that is in this community at times. Maybe when you come back it will get better a little bit but that’s wishful thinks by maybe. Anyway take care of yourself Cake. Hope to see you one day again! Congratz!
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Cake!
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
so you are having a child? also have a good time mate
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Uhhhhhh...

I want a DNA test.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Congratulations! i hope you and your family the best
[Image: titan.gif]
(04-01-2021, 07:25 PM)Mr. Cake Wrote: Good evening 

It has come to a time where I believe I have somewhat out grew the need to be in this community for now
No this is not a resignation as ik I will be back at some point (probably when I have a functioning computer and head set again) but as of now I will not be around for at least a few months

Every time I look at something dink related it makes me stressed to see it. The ever mounting toxicity and "quarterly" drama that happens like clockwork. Everyone's tempers run high and everyone believes they need to have their voice heard even if it hurts others and they don't care how many they hurt as long as their voice is heard.

Im tired of hearing a new drama every time I turn around or getting bombarded with people spreading rumors or attacking myself or those i care about.

Recently it became blatantly clear that I needed a break from this place for several reasons including some community members trying to ruin the best thing that has happened to me because of this community
It causes a great deal of stress and for the next few months I will bee needing to keep my stress as low as possible for both of our health

Bless yall   Heart
It saddens me to read this. I really enjoyed the few times we played together, wether that be actually on ttt or outside of it. Congrats on the little bean!
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
Stay safe! This is unfortunate :(
(04-01-2021, 08:03 PM)Damester Wrote: Stay safe! This is unfortunate :(

Couldn't agree more
[Image: b_560x95.png]