Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would love to help out!
Discord Name: Nickname is [test]Ashley

Discord ID: AshleyShoe#6436

When First Joined(Estimate): Around Oct 2020.  But have been active in Discord since December.

What is your age: 26 (birthday is August 6, 1994)
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Discord Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I would love to give a hand and offer support to those in our community.  Willing to help in the off hours/hours most mods might not be on, and also giving an immediate response to any reports from users.  I believe in fairness while also following the rules.    

Why you want to help the Discord community: It was recently expressed to me that the Dis is understaffed and I am more than willing to lend a hand!  I am more than capable of making sure the community remains safe and fun.  Also I love the server and it makes me happy to see things running smoothly, and I want to contribute to that!

Other:  If anyone has any questions let me know!  Thank you for the opportunity!  I want to grow with the community! <3  
I'll just write something short.You have 734 results in discord,617 from ph ,30 in general,and less on other channels.It would be good to start helping people in other channels.You should try to be more active in the server ,defuse situations and assisting users with questions.
(04-03-2021, 02:54 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'll just write something short.You have 734 results in discord,617 from ph ,30 in general,and less on other channels.It would be good to start helping people in other channels.You should try to be more active in the server ,defuse situations and assisting users with questions.
Thank you Norm!  These are definitely good things that I want people to tell me and to learn from.  Appreciate your input sir :)