The Discord Mod B0T
Discord Name: B0T.ikillyou
Discord ID: ikillyou#4676 | 185234554330677248
When First Joined(Estimate): 07-20-2020
What is your age: 27
What is your current rank: Discord Helper 
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Moderator
Link for previous applications: Discord Helper
What can you do to help the Discord community: I believe that I have showed that I am capable of helping where needed and I am always willing to uphold the Discord TOS and rules. I believe that there is a huge separation between the servers in the community and the player base especially in discord. I want to help bridge that gap and help bring people together again. I want to help improve our discord for the better for both sides and keep things fun while doing so. I believe that I have been more active since I came back after my break. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: I see some improvements we can make around the guidelines and training system for new discord staff members that would help us stay consistent with our decision making. This will help the staff members make decisions more effectively as well and help them be confident with their decisions. I have put a lot of input into how things should be set up in discord around bots and rules. The improvements that we can make to bring more consistency and bring more staff members into the discord staff team will help make an enjoyable environment for both sides of the fence. I also believe that with the help of @Jammin and the admin team, we can help bring more activity and more community involvement in the discord. 

Thank you for your consideration, 
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
One of the easiest +1 ,He's always helping everyone, and he's very kind to people.

Make him Discord Mod, and bring discord to the next level !
+1 to the B0T: his experience is probably the biggest advantage here
Hey B0T,

Honesty is what I do best so here we go!

When I first joined the community you were semi-active as a
Discord Helper, I didn't see much because around then I wasn't active. Only activity I saw out of you is when I was trusted during the whole spooky links situation when we needed discord staff to remove links. Activity from you was iffy for a while but over the past few weeks you have upped your activity as Discord Helper and seem incredibly eager to help out, and have been doing your best to help out. And even attempt to make changes for the betterment of the Discord. I hope to see you make some of those ideas true to make the discord a fun place for everyone.

We will forget the 1 day resignation happened. Potentially.

I'd still say it's a big ol ( +1 ) from me, you fricking nerd.
Didn’t you resign like 3 weeks ago in that Neko thread

[Image: t0pszd.jpeg]

You made it sound like being discord staff was too stressful due to the toxicity that you had to deal with, causing your resignation. If that’s the case why would you want more responsibility? What changed from 3 weeks ago
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(04-04-2021, 07:17 AM)(j)ax Wrote: Didn’t you resign like 3 weeks ago in that Neko thread

You made it sound like being discord staff was too stressful due to the toxicity that you had to deal with, causing your resignation. If that’s the case why would you want more responsibility? What changed from 3 weeks ago
they recovered
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(04-04-2021, 07:17 AM)(j)ax Wrote: Didn’t you resign like 3 weeks ago in that Neko thread

Please forgive my grammar, I am on voice to text right now responding to this.
just throwing in my two cents on this particular issue, pretty much the entire discord team wanted to resign that night. What has changed is that discord staff aren't being threatened with legal action for not abusing our discord helper powers. Although that turned out to not be the reality, it sure seemed like we were being threatened that night.
in terms of toxic backlash I'm aware that he received a decent amount of it the other day, because he dared enforce the rules according to the guidelines. He handled the backlash with a high level of maturity, while keeping his neutrality towards those giving backlash.
bot and I have had several conversations regarding the future of discord and we've come up with a lot of ideas. A lot of bots efforts in terms of improving discord often go unseen by non-discord staff. but has done extensive work on improving the discord bots that we have as well as working with me to develop suggested rule changes. He has done a great job of moderating the discord with proper restraint, yet enforcing the rules within the guidelines. Outside of persons who are currently admins, bot should be thrown into the conversation for discord admin. He already acts as a moderator in all respects except for rank.

TL,DR: giving bot the role of moderator would simply reflect the work bot is already doing in discord.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(04-04-2021, 12:56 PM)Eternal Wrote:

they recovered

Recovered from what? “Toxicity” and “trolling” isn’t going anywhere, and with the summer approaching I imagine the responsibilities will only increase. If someone is being caused “so much stress” that they want to leave, then why volunteer for even more responsibility?

I’m not trying to prevent B0T from getting discord staff, I don’t really care who gets it and who doesn’t, it just seems like this server has had many cases of people getting promoted then resigning weeks after because of “stress”. I want to know why all the sudden his mentality changed from “You guys are toxic mf who troll me whenever I try to do my job. I can’t spend every dedicated hour to babysit” to “I’m ready to take on more responsibility”
[Image: xdjlve.png]
so he unresigned

lol
Aren't you basically a cookie cutter copy of a stereotypical discord mod though? 

the ultimate buzz kill; server mutes to earn "respect," constantly deletes relevant messages and dubs it "Shitposting"

Yeahhh..... -1. You're not enough of a child groomer to be a discord mod. 

okay if you can't tell that's sarcastic get some help

-1 because you unoffically resigned; idk bro that's a little sus