Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Townhall Announcement!
So this will be just for ttt staff and players?
[Image: titan.gif]
(04-07-2021, 07:21 PM)Titan17 Wrote: So this will be just for ttt staff and players?
While anyone is free to join in and listen, the issues discussed and conversed about with pertain to TTT.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-07-2021, 07:34 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 07:21 PM)Titan17 Wrote: So this will be just for ttt staff and players?
While anyone is free to join in and listen, the issues discussed and conversed about with pertain to TTT.
ah alright
[Image: titan.gif]
boosting since this will be the upcoming sunday
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Yikes. Due to unforeseen circumstances with a wedding appearing during the town hall, I am rescheduling the event to Wednesday, April 21st @ 7:00 pm EST.

Apologies if this conflicts with anyone's schedules but, I want to be sure that I am present for the first one.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-13-2021, 02:26 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Yikes. Due to unforeseen circumstances with a wedding appearing during the town hall, I am rescheduling the event to Wednesday, April 21st @ 7:00 pm EST.

Apologies if this conflicts with anyone's schedules but, I want to be sure that I am present for the first one.
just cancel you live here now
(04-13-2021, 02:26 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Yikes. Due to unforeseen circumstances with a wedding appearing during the town hall, I am rescheduling the event to Wednesday, April 21st @ 7:00 pm EST.

ok
For maximum transparency the Donor + team will send one representative to this alleged wedding to confirm Bryanbrr’s attendance, and if his presence was actually necessary.
(04-13-2021, 09:42 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote: For maximum transparency the Donor + team will send one representative to this alleged wedding to confirm Bryanbrr’s, and if his presence was actually necessary.
It appears the Admins are trying to stonewall and cover up this investigation because I have lost Donor+ in discord for the time being and have been given the "Fake Donor+" role!

Anyway I am looking forward to the new townhall date of 21 April thank u
The townhall will be in 27 hours from me writing this post. If there are any last minute things you want addressed, please put it in so we know. I hope things run smoothly for the community's benefit and the sake of Bryan's work on this

**** Form is no longer available, so just let me know in dms instead and I'll see if we have the time to address them.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]