Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*application beep*
Ingame Name: [test]Ashley
old name [test]BringTheMess

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78221356

Time Played: 170 hours 

When First Joined: October 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play late evening but sometimes also during the day.  I am a nightowl and sometimes stay up until 2-3 am.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?:  I would love to help with any times later in the evening or night where as many staff might not be on.  I have a level head and am good about spotting ghosters, cheaters and those who do not want to follow the rules.  I have no issues gathering evidence for bans.  I also love helping new players and getting people acquainted with the server rules.      

Why do you want to help the community?:  I would love to help this community by keeping it a fun place where people can feel safe and have fun.  I love talking to people and I want to be able to help people on the server the way that current staff has helped me.  I know when to have fun and when to be serious.  I would like to help the already awesome staff team.    

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13721 denied

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS or Bandicam

How did you find us?: One of the first servers I found and love it!

Other: I just want to thank the community for all the friends I've made here.  No matter the outcome, I'll be here!  <3 
Aww lil Ashley!

Here we are again! So lets kick this off!

I wish I was less concerned about this, but I must say it : The pregnancy. You're gonna be a Momma soon, little miss. You are going to have a fucking human being pushed out of your body that needs CONSTANT attention from you. I do not want you to feel obligated to respond to pings for on call staff when you are dealing with a brand new baby. I am not saying it CANT be done, but I want you to REALLY think about your priorities and where you sit with the server. What is your activity going to look like? You're also working. Which is also more than fine, most staff are working, in school, have families they need to attend to. But being a new staff member can make you feel that you need to give us ALL your attention. I want you to be able to find a comfortable balance in your life and the server without feeling pressure. 

Honestly, that is my BIGGEST and really, only, concern. I think you are a great woman, you are a lot of fun to play with, once you got set up with the donor guidelines your attitude totally changed for the better in how to respond to certain situations. Do I doubt you being staff? Fuck nah.

So I am going to say that I am current neutral. 

I would like to see you as staff, but can YOU be sure that you can balance your personal life with the server. 
Go away
Hey Ashley!
I think this is a pretty easy decision. You are the embodiment of a staff member and its insane to me that you aren't already. You would be perfect, and there isn't anything else to say. You deserve this, so +1
I have only played on the server with you once so I have no idea, of course I feel I should write something so:

From what I've seen on the forums you did delete a discord helper application, please do not delete this one, no matter the results, we're trying to give you feedback for the most part, that is the purpose of these responses. You jump on pretty speratically throughout the day, obviously helpful for PH On-Call staff. From the one encounter I had with you I think you would be good staff here but I'm only basing that off of one day.

In any case, good luck. (neutral)
(04-18-2021, 07:26 AM)Zenful Wrote: I have only played on the server with you once so I have no idea, of course I feel I should write something so:

From what I've seen on the forums you did delete a discord helper application, please do not delete this one, no matter the results, we're trying to give you feedback for the most part, that is the purpose of these responses. You jump on pretty speratically throughout the day, obviously helpful for PH On-Call staff. From the one encounter I had with you I think you would be good staff here but I'm only basing that off of one day.

In any case, good luck. (neutral)
Hi!  First I wanted to thank you for the feedback.  I have another application that was denied for PH Trusted and understand it needs to be left up for feedback because I've done it before, but thank you so much for being kind enough to clarify! :)  Thanks again :P
Hey, Ashley

So I heard from you about the reason you want to be staff and as well as to what happen to the auto-denied application situation.

To be fair, you have been reporting players on ph chat which is good to know when players love breaking rules when staff are busy and at times you don't take things too seriously which is also a good thing.

Only, problem is as Pauling said before is well, you gonna become a mother and that has more responsibilities than babysitting a bunch of players on a game, but it on your own call about it.

Even if you do get staff, I just want to know that you can take your time on the server, no staff can be on for hours daily to yearly.....

You still have the requirements to be Trusted and I do see you as become on of us in the future and in my opinion I'll say

+1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
hey Ashley. glad to see you apply again. Everyone here has made some really good points, I sadly cant put in much more because we play together so rarely.
so ill just do the short version.

trusted is entry level. learn as you go sorta deal.
dont put the game over real life. take care of you and the lil one first.
never take this game and place too seriously.

i have to stick to my neutral vote just bc of our lack of gameplay together. (but its a leaning +1 <3 )
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Neutral vote

I don't have anything positive or negative to add here, just be mindful of your health as it is priority over a gaming community. 

Best of luck, and I'll see you on the pew pew field
last bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hello Ashley! Sorry for putting off my reply to your staff app for so long. I have been meaning to give you a +1 for quite some time now. I believe you would be a great trusted. You play on the server for good amounts of time. Not too little and not too much. To me, you have a good balance between life and gmod. You know da rules and I have not heard anything bad about you so it'll be a +1 from be. Also, trusted is the first step in becoming staff and I believe everyone that knows the rules and plays on the server for a decent amount of time should be able to enter the first step of becoming staff :) good luck!!
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3