Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] 2021 Map Rotation Changes
Necro time.
I recommend that we do the following soon, as all of these things have been tested and are ready to be implemented:
<new mapvote is slated to be added and is awaiting implementation by dink>
Add:
  • ttt_arghhh
  • ttt_mc_dolls (having both dolls is fine for now, though I haven't played normal dolls in close to a month)
  • ttt_red_canyon (just make sure the heat wave is normalized, it seemed too frequent in testing)
  • ttt_skeld (ultimately is more recognizable than mira HQ, and I think an among-us themed map would be good
  • ttt_toy_time_galaxy (this map is cool and we've tested it well, lets add it)
  • ttt_yesterwind
Remove:
  • ttt_christmas_bowling
  • ttt_christmas_pool
  • ttt_christmas_minecraft_b5
  • ttt_xmas_lodge
  • xmas_nipperhouse
  • xmas_rats_b3
After more discussion I think we can also remove/replace with new suggested maps:
  • ttt_amsterville
  • ttt_aztec_shrine
  • ttt_cloverfield_b4
  • ttt_countrytrain_b5
  • ttt_dolls (I literally haven't played it in a month because it hasn't been voted for)
  • ttt_metropolis_v2a (i love this map but I feel the majority of players don't)
  • ttt_projectsuburb_final (i hate this map but I feel many players do like it)
  • ttt_wintermansion_beta2
I'd personally like to see these maps also considered:
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Jammin - Necro time.
ttt_lego (why isn't this a map now, is there some kind of issue with it?)
  • haha funny ttt map haha
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
ttt_bestbuy is a super fun map, we used to have it but it got pulled for some reason
(03-27-2021, 10:37 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: Jammin - Necro time.
I mainly say that because it is a map on murder and I don't see much functionally wrong with it, though I hear the tester may be broken?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-28-2021, 10:36 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 10:37 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: Jammin - Necro time.
I mainly say that because it is a map on murder and I don't see much functionally wrong with it, though I hear the tester may be broken?
testers don't work in murder and the helicopter spam oh my god
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(03-27-2021, 11:51 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: ttt_bestbuy is a super fun map, we used to have it but it got pulled for some reason
Totally forgot to respond to this but basically I recall there being some sort of possible exploit on that map.
(04-20-2021, 05:59 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 11:51 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: ttt_bestbuy is a super fun map, we used to have it but it got pulled for some reason
Totally forgot to respond to this but basically I recall there being some sort of possible exploit on that map.
well yeah it's best buy you get exploited as soon as you walk in the door
If it's not too must to ask, could someone look into ttt_mustafar as a possible addition? We could use some more Star Wars maps.
(05-20-2021, 12:07 PM)[sups.gg] Vent Xekart Wrote: If it's not too must to ask, could someone look into ttt_mustafar as a possible addition? We could use some more Star Wars maps.

This map would be a hard addition seeing the size of the map. Having too big of a file will slow down FastDL. Your other suggestions though look good and are worth exploring.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
ttt_apehouse when?
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]