Appeal Regarding Trouble In Terrorist Town Unban Cooldown Sanctions
Hello, this will be a slightly unorthodox appeal considering the lack of precedent I can find lends little to the metacontext of this matter. Formatting criticisms are appreciated, and if there is relevant information is missing I will readily amend it.

Name: many of you once knew me as the mad shitter, and have deadnamed me as such. I am not upset, however I am to respectfully ask that you refer to me as my new given name, madness darkiller hellblade, and will not hold it against those who chose to reject to my face the last name which I attempted to adopt so long as they can offer me this point of conduct.

AteamID: STEAM_0:1:43140995

Enforcement of: Banishment council

Reason for appeal:  As many of you know I recently attempted yet again to appeal my permanent ban on TTT. After having made careful consideration and study of the application before that, I had found that of the 25 posts from other users in that thread, 16 of those posts indicated that a primary or the primary factor in their decision was an issue with myself on a personal level. This translates to 72% of staff respondents having declared that their vote against my person was derived from a contempt for my personality. Having addressed all other points to satisfactory extent (at least in my own opinion) which I found relevant in that application and subsequent discussion thread and for having received no criticisms addressing them, I arrived that the most peaceable solution I could take would be the retirement of the mad shitter character to allow for my own baptization and rebirth as ::::3. I decided on this approach following reflection that often in my applications I seem to be poorly representing the points I attempt to make, and that it was the best decision to deal with the underlying factor for the conflict between certain community members and myself. Unfortunately, it seems the approval and understanding of the presiding legislative body evaded my efforts once again, as many staff reacted negatively and it seemed to be interpreted as a vicious attack rather than a new attempt to approach a fresh start.

I try to adapt to the criticisms I am given, and experiment with new formats and angles following negative performance with my standards. I would ask not to be penalized for attempting to evolve in style in the journey to bridge this lack of connection between our worlds. I want a better sense of empathy between us all, and would to apply the lessons learned from this experience into next month's application.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
+1, i support madness darkiller hellblade
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(04-21-2021, 07:04 PM)(j)ax Wrote: +1, i support madness darkiller hellblade
I appreciate it.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
lol
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
This sadly is not something we can do so denied. If you keep this behavior up your will ban will be extended into a permanent one.