Jammin is sexy
Ingame Name: Hi gamers my in game name is bill gates

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161740385

Who Banned You: jammin banned me 

Reason For Ban: I was banned for mass rdm

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: My will to play ttt normally had reached its peak, I wondered how good I would feel if I mass rdmed. Thus I did, however I realized my actions were consequential, and that I

might get coal this year, so I overcame this and throughout the next two days I pushed myself to the limit to become the ultimate ideal gmoder. This is why I deserve a second chance because without mistakes humans will never learn. Amen

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: im too kool for skool
Nice title.......... has it occurred to you that deaths with the pencil don’t show up in deathlogs? So it is hard to prove unless a mod directly see it happens.
[Image: giphy.gif]

your steam id is: STEAM_0:0:161740385

as jesse said those logs don't show up

i know you were told not to so take your fall and don tplay for like a week
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
If someone gets killed by the pencil, its their choice to report said player. If not, then no mass rdm. Considering you were most likely reported to the equivalent of a mass, that's on you.
Hi Bill Gates,

A couple of things:
1. Please EDIT (don't delete) your unban request to match the required format - generally the admin team won't honor unban requests not written in the proper format. The correct format can be found here.
2. I don't mind being called a hypocrite, I appreciate players who have the guts to audit staff performance. I am disappointed that someone feels staff are selectively banning, and such accusations should be taken seriously.
3. I banned you as a result of the ban request made by another player, available here. The ban request showed that you RDM'd 1 player, and attempted to RDM 3 other player (20+ damage) while no staff were on. A user on the server contacted me (via steam, not via discord ping) to get on and help with someone RDMing, so I joined.
4. Mass RDM is a permanent ban, as described by the current staff guidelines, which can be found here. I banned according to our guidelines on mass RDM.
5. When I joined, I noticed you were online and tried to contact you. You left before I was successfully able to reach you. Had you stayed online, you likely would have just served slays instead of being banned. I had joined iwth plans to handle your situation in an identical fashion to how Valiance's was handled.
6. The situation where I had the player slain for mass RDMing with a pencil was handled in such a way because the player stayed on the server, admitted to the incident, and asked to serve slays instead. There is precident for staff to allow slays in place of Mass RDM, and since the individual was willing to serve 6 slays - nearly an hour of waiting - I allowed for that to be served instead. The thread where this situation was detailed can be provided here.
7. It appeared you left the server as soon as someone else mentioned that a moderator had joined the server. Since you left without giving me the chance to negotiate, I treated it like any other ban request and issued the permanent ban per guidelines. 

Regarding your unban request - it was a first time offence, to my knowledge - thus I have no objection to an unban.
However, since the ban in my opinion was warranted per guidelines, I will let the admin team make the final call, as opposed to me just unbanning you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
For such a crappy unban/mod abuse thread, I'm not quite sure what this is supposed to be I'm shocked no one disliked it. Can we move this thread to shitposting though, what a lovely thread it is. In any case I agree with the title. +1 on banning Jammin.

Also no opinion on the unban. I mean at this point this is more of a shitpost thread than anything that will be taken seriously. If you want this to be taken seriously change the format to the correct one so the will be taken more seriously.
-1 on unban

To be honest having someone pointing fingers and acting rude just because they disliked a rule we've had for ages is not going to do any good. Even better, you're reducing staff and rules in defense of your argument, making clear in the Discord you had great anticipation to get unbanned. Regarding your case, you commited Mass RDM, with some suspicion of teaming and yes, it's not the first time we've had users serving slays instead of getting immediately banned.

The moderator followed guidelines accordingly.
Bumping this because the player involved did update to the proper format.
I'm sure the web admin will fix the font tag issue someday ;)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I wish you would have taken this a bit more seriously but it is only a single case of mass rdm and its only your first offense so, appeal accepted. I'll have you unbanned shortly.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]