Kessler's unban request
Ingame Name: Kessler

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41132119

Who Banned You: ratcoin ☭ 

Reason For Ban: Doxxing - was asked by admins 2 do this ban get it handled on da forums.

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
        On Monday night (US) a player on Dinkleberg's TTT shared a Spotify playlist of theirs, and as a result shared their public Spotify account. I opened it in the in-game browser, then alt-tabbed to google their Spotify. I found their Spotify, as well their twitter. I forgot about it, but had copied the twitter url to my clipboard out of habit. To my knowledge, there was no information on the Twitter account which was not already on the Spotify which they had posted.

A few hours passed. At this point, there was only me and one other person on the server. I accidentally pasted the twitter url while I was trying to show the other person how to make a bind to buy a trident. I glazed over the mistake in voice chat and then posted the trident bind. Since it was only myself and a regular still on the server, I shrugged it off. Later, I spoke with the player whose twitter I posted to clarify that it was an accident, apologize, and resolve the personal side of it. 

Last night I got on to play for a few hours, thinking the issue was completely resolved, and was permanently banned by rat at the behest of the admins who looked over the logs.

In hindsight I'm embarrassed that I made this mistake, and I take full responsibility for the fact that I pasted the link, but I think that a permanent ban is an unnecessarily severe punishment.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...=Unbannler I requested this ban and appealed it a few weeks later. I was also day-banned once for reaching the 3 warn limit.

Other:  A standard definition of 'doxing' is: the act of intentionally revealing private personal information, typically with malicious intent. I wrote this post to clarify that I would not purposely give out information that is not mine, and that I had no malicious intent. I take people's right to privacy and safety very seriously, both in and outside of Dinkleberg's community.
Unban the birthday boy.
Hi everyone,
Kessler's account to my understanding is accurate and a good representation of the issue. Thank you for keeping the alleged victim anonymous here. The admins made the decision to ban without influence from the victim (aka victim didn't request a ban), and two rats was merely the first mod to respond to an admin request to actually issue the ban.

Also Kessler's one edit was to clean up a forum-related bug, not changing any of the content.

Holding my opinion for the moment just wanted to affirm the facts that kessler shared is roughly correct, to my limited knowledge. Stating that because evidence won't be able to be provided for obvious reasons.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Me +1'ing anyones unban request would probably make the post look worse given my infamous history with the server. But I do believe Kessler has never held any malice intent towards anyone. Kessler is a very fun person to play with and would never go as far as to dox someone on purpose. If what I read is true he even apologized to the person associated with the twitter link before the ban was even given out. Clearly an accident. The most he will do is flame *me* on csgo because I'm terrible player, but it's all in good fun. I like Kessler, he's pretty much the life of any party and it'd be boring not to play alongside him. +1 to the unban.
free the man I believe this is the truth
Cult member since 8-8-18
Free my boy Kessler I'm tired of seeing all of my friends get banned
> posts personal accounts, making it easy to find personal info
> people are surprised when personal info is leaked

why are u guys like this, have u guys never used the internet before

[Image: 9coy7o.PNG]
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I love jumping the gun!

+1 unban
I don't think kessler should stay perma banned for this, I don't think there is any ill intention behind this and it purely seems like an accident. Still, kessler you gotta stop creeping on peeps, its just not a normal thing to do.

+1 for unban or lighter punishment.
Haven’t we dealt with similar stuff like this in the past when others players had personal info doxxed because they shared something that links to their personal info or something and then it was decided the person doxxed themselves? How is this different if what Kessler is saying is true. 1+ on a unban if what Kessler is saying is true.