Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Nicol Resigning in the Community
I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t expect this. Congrats on a long and good admin tenure, my friend. You’ve had quite the journey, but now enjoy your permanent vacation into the lands of the superior pink role. You did well, and it was fun working with you during my time.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Nerds candy has truly created a rift in the ttt community.
You did great Nicol.We will miss you >:(
Guess I got to be the jojo loving staff member now !
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
You were a great Admin and I am glad I picked u to succeed me. Yes, you have broken my record and you deserve it ok

c u around friend and don't forget to fill your inventory with jihads, dub steps, and nyan guns while you got the chance
bye! take care. ty for ur good administrating  Heart
Firstly, you spelled "Farewell" wrong in your farewell post to the staff team.

Nicol, best of enjoyment in your future endeavors. I hope I didn't push you too hard to help with TTT/discord stuff when life got busy for you. But, you taught me much and I feel thankful to you for your help with discord, and in the server.

I'm glad to have staffed under you sir, you served us well as our valiant leader. Well before my time, you brought a great era of consistency to the staff realm.

Now give Eggroll his damn vape!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
you really wanted to make permabanning me from the discord your last act, huh?

Joking aside, thanks for everything you did for the server; wish you the best
(04-29-2021, 08:03 PM)Jammin Wrote: Firstly, you spelled "Farewell" wrong in your farewell post to the staff team.

Fuck
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I've only played with you once in TTT from what I'm aware of and got bullied by you lol- But I had fun.

But I think you did great. Hopefully I'll see you around- Still have yet to play Phas wit you, you frickin nerd.