Unbanned request
Ingame Name: nick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420783992

Who Banned You: Jammin

Reason For Ban: Constant RDM/trolling damage.

Length of Ban: 7 days 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I am sorry for what I did and promise to stop rdming 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

-3 days for constant rdm via grenade

-1 day for causing various issues, mostly chat spam

Other:
Thanks @matt_st3 (Strongrule) for fixing the format. Poor guy.

I received several complaints about the constant trolling damage and was asked by another staff member to look into the logs. I found at least 13 cases of attempted RDM over 3 maps. Normally the offense is a permanent ban; I decided to only issue a 1 week ban.

Nick: as I told you in PM, you need to stop RDMing. Unless someone tells you "hey, it's ok to RDM me," it is not ok and needs to stop.

If this behavior continues you can expect a permanent ban.

I'm neutral to the unban considering he was just banned 3 days for an RDM-related offense.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/dlqBZm0
https://streamable.com/6si512
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Will you stop though? RDMING, randomly damaging people? I've asked you to stop your antics once and you flat out said you would not, then attempted to justify your actions based on the actions of others.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
To be fair, Nick can be a bit toxic but its not like he's a rando who joins to rdm and leave. Yeah he can get out of hand but hes still a member of the community who supports dink's.

but that's just my two cents

Nick you just need to know when to stop man
OWO
I'M A Sussy Baka
UWU
Just serve the ban. This is your second ban for rdm/randomly damaging people (at least I think so). You won’t learn if you’re just let off the hook.
Raider HanksWill you stop though? RDMING, randomly damaging people? I've asked you to stop your antics once and you flat out said you would not, then attempted to justify your actions based on the actions of others.
yes I will stop for good
Then serve the week ban and come back reformed. Simple as that.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
stop messaging me and serve your ban

i want to say the reports are exploitable as i can shoot someone with one bullet under 10 damage andif they kill me for it i can get them slain even though i clearly caused it
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(04-30-2021, 03:21 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: stop messaging me and serve your ban

i want to say the reports are exploitable as i can shoot someone with one bullet under 10 damage andif they kill me for it i can get them slain even though i clearly caused it
No? That's literally not how it works. ANY bullet damage is KOSable.
(04-30-2021, 03:28 PM)i coughed and spit pepsi everywh Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 03:21 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: stop messaging me and serve your ban

No? That's literally not how it works. ANY bullet damage is KOSable.
^^ correct.
Any bullet/gun damage is KOSable; prop/others is 5+ before you can KOS.

For reports, random damage under 20 dmg is not reportable/not considered RDM. All RDMs with respect to nick's ban are for damage levels at or over 20 dmg.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks