Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quantum Staff App the return of the AppV3 brothers forever
Ingame Name: Quantum_Edge, Quantum, Quanfetti_Egg<-- Never again

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:558801269
Discord Tag: Quantum_Edge#1081

Time Played: 723.12 hours.....

When First Joined: September 21, 2020 3:00pm

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play mixed In the mornings and night and I join in the evenings :/

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular>baddass

What can you do to help the community:      I can slay those who are bad I can enforce The laws  Cool 

Why you want to help the community: Because its fun people are nice here and I want to help stop the baddies and make community fun

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No. *I was told previously I don't have to include the ban mana made on me since those were fake pms and I was unbanned 3 minutes afterwards so :)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes  
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13510

[align=justify]How did you find us?: I saw the name clicked and I stuck around because it felt like "og" ttt and it was fun there were no dumb weapon upgrades and stuff that make it to where new player's don't stand a chance unless you get a god tier gun or something out of a crate

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other:  KOS SOAP!! Oh and I have done 3 ban requests :3
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
here is your previous staff app, I'm not sure why but it didn't get linked if it's all that important. GL, no opinion just saw app and caveman brain kicked in.
What do you think you've built on or improved since your last app?
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1 Quantum would be a great addition to the staff team, he plays often and is helpful to the community and he's enjoyable to play with. I believe he will do good as trusted!
(04-30-2021, 07:19 PM)Battons Wrote: What do you think you've built on or improved since your last app?

Hi Battons Since my last application for staff I have "cooled" it down with a lot of things when I made that application  
  I was trolling frequently with new players now I have learned that if I want to be staff then I should be better and 
  help out more often even if I'm not staff. I have stopped trollling and I don't rdm as much (if I rdm its because I'm bad 
  and I think I've caught you and I'm wrong)

(04-30-2021, 07:13 PM)Zenful Wrote: here is your previous staff app, I'm not sure why but it didn't get linked if it's all that important. GL, no opinion just saw app and caveman brain kicked in.

My baddd *Fixed*
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
From my experiences quantum is not toxic to play with and is a person who could contribute greatly to the staff team
+1
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it
dan approves of this +1
+1 hes been around for awhile and hasnt done anything drastic, he would fit good on the trusted squad!
+1 He listens to others' input, and that's a big pro. I'd also say he reduced his trollish ways.
Hope the best for this man
[Image: synth.png]
2 months of my TTT experience he is helpful ,not toxic  and he's enjoyable to play with

I think its time to say Quantum for trusted +1 . I believe you will do good as trusted.