Unbanned request
nah you can wait out the ban -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-30-2021, 07:29 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: nah you can wait out the ban -1

ok
Nick, disliking people’s posts who are posting facts pertinent to your ban isn’t a good look.

You have said multiple times that you will improve your behavior multiple times. With two donor abuse reports for the same thing, constant RDM on multiple occasions, trolling, and harassment of players both in and out of game; why should we trust you saying you won’t do it again? You have already failed your promises multiple times.

I suggest a permanent ban.
(05-01-2021, 02:08 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote: Nick, disliking people’s posts who are posting facts pertinent to your ban isn’t a good look.

You have said multiple times that you will improve your behavior multiple times. With two donor abuse reports for the same thing, constant RDM on multiple occasions, trolling, and harassment of players both in and out of game; why should we trust you saying you won’t do it again? You have already failed your promises multiple times.

Yikes... I hate to say this nick but Ted does have a point. You will need to learn when to stop so that way you don’t get in trouble like this again. If you do get unbanned.... learn to stop.
(04-30-2021, 09:40 AM)nick Wrote: Ingame Name: nick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420783992

Who Banned You: Jammin

Reason For Ban: Constant RDM/trolling damage.

Length of Ban: 7 days 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I am sorry for what I did and promise to stop rdming 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

-3 days for constant rdm via grenade

-1 day for causing various issues, mostly chat spam

Other:
I literally have ss of you saying you won't change and that you like trolling/rdming so.... and it was like a month ago, when I tried to talk you out of this toxic behaviour. You excuse your poor behaviour by saying: "others do this and aren't punished" I would actually say you could have gotten a longer ban.
(05-01-2021, 02:08 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote: Nick, disliking people’s posts who are posting facts pertinent to your ban isn’t a good look.

I dident dislike any posts?

Reason for Admins to Unban: I am sorry for what I did and promise to stop rdming 

Other:

Honestly nick you should be happy you didn't get perma banned because you've been doing this for a while just sit out your punishment dawg
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
(05-01-2021, 02:21 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:

Yikes... I hate to say this nick but Ted does have a point. You will need to learn when to stop so that way you don’t get in trouble like this again. If you do get unbanned.... learn to stop.

harassment? I don’t remember harassing anyone.

(05-01-2021, 03:54 PM)Quantum_Edge Wrote:

Other:

Honestly nick you should be happy you didn't get perma banned because you've been doing this for a while just sit out your punishment dawg

Ok
(05-01-2021, 03:52 PM)nick Wrote:

I dident dislike any posts?
Removing the dislike doesn’t erase the fact that you disliked it. Also you forgot to remove it on Jammin’s other post.
Nick, there's worse things that occur on the server than RDM, so I am sorry that some are being harsh on you, trying to extend your ban; some of them are just assholes, nothing you can do :D 

Chronos said it best; you just have to know when to stop. As someone who ALSO struggles with that issue, just take this advice from me: once you make the recognition of when you've crossed the line of having fun at other's expense and actually start being a problem, just take a step back, breathe, and calm yourself down. I get super carried away when I hear people getting pissed off (which is why I used to troll on Gmod [now it's on here] all the time). 

Personally, based off what I've read from what you do, I definitely would have found your antics entertaining, but clearly not everyone can find humor in everything; comedy is indeed subjective, and most people here have a drier sense of humor than a literal box of raisins.  

I will say a -0 an unban; just take this time to try and identify your tendencies and how to get a handle of them. 

Getting banned sucks; just remember this feeling when you start doing antics again and it'll help you tone yourself down.