Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quantum Staff App the return of the AppV3 brothers forever
+1 I can't recall a bad experience with quantum as of late, plus Trusted is just a starting position there's a lot of space to grow from then
I am giving a 100% +1 (a +3 if I could ;) ). Quantum will be a great addition to the staff team, and I can't recall him ever making a mistake, besides that time he gave away jammin on his t round.
he should've gotten this last time imo; it's about damn time he starts his staffing career. From my experiences with Quantum, he's more than capable of handling trusted.

+1
friendly person, who is on my list of friends after we have talked a lot. I think you would be a good addition to the team! +1

Hugs from Lex
I like Quantum and I think he would make for a good addition to our staff team. Calm, but knows how to have fun and make the server more entertaining/enjoyable. Helpful too.
Late feedback but I feel quantum has worked on limiting the trolling since his last application. He has great community support, and has worked on improving himself from the last app.

I'd like to see more ban requests but you have 3 now and I feel that will improve with training.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This one was super easy. Your application has been ACCEPTED. Please make sure to pair up with a staff member to get some training on how to use all of our systems. Welcome to the team! Also be sure to DM me on discord.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]