Unbanned request
(05-01-2021, 03:52 PM)nick Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 02:08 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote: [...]

I dident dislike any posts?

Too late, man: most posts favoring a ban were -1'd. Please don't play us for fools: It's grotesque.
Just for the record, I couldn't care less about my own forum rep, though I appreciate those sticking up for me.

(05-01-2021, 04:34 PM)David Wrote: Chronos said it best; you just have to know when to stop. As someone who ALSO struggles with that issue, just take this advice from me: once you make the recognition of when you've crossed the line of having fun at other's expense and actually start being a problem, just take a step back, breathe, and calm yourself down.

David puts it really well here. Take his advice to heart. Sometimes it's good to step back step away, and take a break.
Not only do I think the ban is warranted, but frankly I think the ban is healthy for you. It's not healthy to be online everyday, all day, because there's more to life than just this community. I think it's a good idea for you to go play other games every now and then. I think you are being torn apart by this ban, and frankly I think you are getting too much self-worth out of playing this game.
I struggle a little bit with playing too much on here too. But I am going to be taking a break, because I know I need to take a break to stay healthy. Everyone should take a break from time to time. I would encourage you to use this ban as an opportunity to take a break.
The issues we have are when your attempt to have fun in fringes on others attempting to have fun. When it is your T round? Go crazy with that crowbar. It'll be funny. But don't do it unless the game allows you to do it. By randomly damaging those who are traitors it May end up significantly changing their strategy when 20-40% of their health is gone.

Frankly I'm against the unban/reduction because I feel like you this ban is the healthiest thing for you right now.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Sorry nick, but i'm tired of hearing problems with you, because you know you break the rules because you've been told to stop several times. If you really keep your word this time, I don't see any problem in getting you out. But if you continue, I think you would have no more chances. I know you are a frequent player and you love the server, but please, you need to stop and try to have more fun while playing! That's all i have to say.

"A hug speaks a thousand words, so please come here my friend so I can warm you up"
This appeal has been DENIED. You will be auto unbanned in a few days. Please, reflect on this ban as a final warning before punishments begin to worsen. We value you in the community Nick. We just do not want you to continue randomly damaging players for no reason. Your ban only has a few days left so we will see you then.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]