Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion isn't allowed.
based on what i've seen of the evidence, in the relay and for about 10 minutes of me joining the game, I say -1 on this for the time being, bot has shown us the evidence against you and its clear you were aware of what was happening. I suggest taking this all into consideration and next time you decide to join, you be on your best behavior.
Go away
(05-04-2021, 12:23 AM)B0T.ikillyou Wrote: Hello angelnoelle,
Thank you for following up with the encounter on the server today. 
Here is what happened on the server today. 
You and your friends got on the server and were arguing about every rule and getting really close to breaking them. You all were warned about racism/slurs/discussion of people's skin color/Discussion of religion multiple times on the server before this one instance occurred.

https://youtu.be/3kfbc2N0fR8

You were gagged for this instance to start off after warnings from the staff. 

You then decided to argue about it after I let you know why you were gagged and got muted after I asked you multiple times to stop.
Then you proceeded to bring it back up when I ungagged and typed 2 messages warning you not to bring it back up and drop the subject which you ignored and you were issued a map gag. 

[color=var(--ytcp-link-color)]https://youtu.be/7k_5ddI3pvo[/color]

Being Jewish is considered a religion and a race. 
We do not allow jokes/joke references towards race or religion in the server.

Full videos are available for admin if needed (Might take a bit to upload since it spans over multiple videos).
-B0T

Hey Bot! My friend's actions do not account for my own, and never will, and I assume you know that. Secondly, you are trying to find a loophole to distinguish Judaism as a race  when it is a religion. There is hardly a need for me to argue this, given how obvious it is and the loads of evidence I have for that fact in and of itself. Also, like I said several times, I tried to APPEAL what happened because I could not DM privately. Perhaps it is my fault for not asking but I feel me wanting to know the reason (aside from the reason of "race comments") is not far-fetched by any means. Furthermore, race can be seen as a religion, identity or NATIONALITY. With this, nationality and race are NOT one in the same, and I am willing and capable of explaining why if needed. With this, your rules do not say anything about nationality, so maybe that discrepancy should be attended to. had I been given a VALID reason for my gag/mutes, AND had I known the proper protocol to go about it, I would not have even tried to discuss it with you or Matt. And you just said "we do not allow jokes about religion or race in this server," but, like I stated and read before, your rules say that there should be no over use of such topics (i.e. sexuality or religion). So, which is it?

(05-04-2021, 12:29 AM)MissPauling Wrote: based on what i've seen of the evidence, in the relay and for about 10 minutes of me joining the game, I say -1 on this for the time being, bot has shown us the evidence against you and its clear you were aware of what was happening. I suggest taking this all into consideration and next time you decide to join, you be on your best behavior
Hi! Yes, I'm sure it does look like I was aware  of what was happening but unfortunately that is not entirely the case, given the discrepancies with your rules on the loading screen for PH and the rules when you use !MOTD. Even then, they are not entirely clear. So, my confusion is not only warranted but expected and I am almost entirely sure that I am not the only one who has had this issue. I am willing to provide further evidence on this matter if needed. Thanks!
As I have said before, angel, you broke two of the PH rules. Rule 15, that says, To avoid creating an overly diverse environment, please do not overly talk about politics or religion on the server either. And the other is rule 4 that says, 4. Listen to All Staff Members/Do not punishment evade
Staff members have the final say in disputes and the expectation is that you will defer to their decisions. Arguing with a staff member will only lead to trouble, so please do not attempt it. That is why you got gagged and muted the second and all subsequent times.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
((Someone named "ANDYOFTHEJEWS" got gagged and I said "The jewish guy got gagged. you know what happened last time a jew got gagged." And I got gagged......))

that pretty much shows the proof of racism and not staff abuse so yea.....im with the staff on this one.
(05-04-2021, 12:39 AM)[test] mattquake11 Wrote: As I have said before, angel, you broke two of the PH rules.  Rule 15, that says, To avoid creating an overly diverse environment, please do not overly talk about politics or religion on the server either.  And the other is rule 4 that says, 4. Listen to All Staff Members/Do not punishment evade
Staff members have the final say in disputes and the expectation is that you will defer to their decisions. Arguing with a staff member will only lead to trouble, so please do not attempt it.  That is why you got gagged and muted the second and all subsequent times.

You just said it: " To avoid creating an overly diverse environment, please do not overly talk about politics or religion on the server either" OVERLY. I did not "overly" talk about it, I said one sentence. And if you would please listen to my side, yet again, me trying to appeal and defend myself is not arguing if I receive a punishment for a rule in which either A, isn't clear, or B, does not exist. With this, my response to being gagged was warranted BECAUSE I was punished for a rule that is not clear, thus deeming it unfair. I should be able to have a say in that matter because it is unfair that I am punished for a rule that isn't clear, which is not my issue, but the issue of who wrote it. I understand that staff have final say but it is leaning closer to a totalitarian form of power. 

(05-04-2021, 12:42 AM)[Blue]ChiefRunning[yellow]Wolf Wrote: ((Someone named "ANDYOFTHEJEWS" got gagged and I said "The jewish guy got gagged. you know what happened last time a jew got gagged." And I got gagged......))

that pretty much shows the proof of racism and not staff abuse so yea.....im with the staff on this one.

Judaism is not a race. I have no need to have a discussion about this when Google is free.
To be honest, this is quite a dumb thing to do on a server which as rules of not being a racist if its minor or major offence, Motd is the main set of rules that this server uses and if you rebuttal with the 5 welcome to dink server rules for players to login, think how would 3 page of rules on the login screen would be for players who just want to play hide n seek with props and hunters?

Bot followed the procedure and when you don't drop the subject and act like a class clown in front of players who could be minors or whom could be parents there has to be punishments

Act like a fool in school you don't get to far in life

The game is to just play not a gaming reddit of voicing your opinion on someone religion, race or their origin as a human.

Main point: I don't see any abuse here just someone who is becoming a karen just cause they want to express their racists way to everyone like becoming a target or being the magnet of attention just cause their friends are doing it and joining the darn bandwagon to be the "cool kids".

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(05-04-2021, 12:52 AM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote:
To be honest, this is quite a dumb thing to do on a server which as rules of not being a racist if its minor or major offence, Motd is the main set of rules that this server uses and if you rebuttal with the 5 welcome to dink server rules for players to login, think how would 3 page of rules on the login screen would be for players who just want to play hide n seek with props and hunters?

Bot followed the procedure and when you don't drop the subject and act like a class clown in front of players who could be minors or whom could be parents there has to be punishments

Act like a fool in school you don't get to far in life

The game is to just play not a gaming reddit of voicing your opinion on someone religion, race or their origin as a human.

Main point: I don't see any abuse here just someone who is becoming a karen just cause they want to express their racists way to everyone like becoming a target or being the magnet of attention just cause their friends are doing it and joining the darn bandwagon to be the "cool kids".

Maybe rethink your way of speaking to others when you're on staff. You said "acting like a fool doesn't get you too far in life," well, neither does treating people poorly from a place of power. If you have a job, I suggest learning the term "customer service" or "hospitality." If the game is just to play, why do you take moderating it so seriously...? I called out a discrepancy in your rules and instead of admitting your fault, you are calling me negative terms because I had something to say about it. Learn a sense of humanity sometime, it'll take you a long way. Also, if you're worried about "minors" or "parents," maybe focus on the people who said things about cumming. Pick your struggles. As a mod, maybe show some respect if you expect it back.
I have zero idea what im reading. I'll take a look at this report once I have more mentality and review it with the other admins.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Okay, so I am going to reopen this as long as you all remain civil.

1: @B0T.ikillyou , I want more evidence from you. Not two snippets of video that are not even 30 seconds long, I want the context, details etc. From the looks of things you were recording the whole time anyways so that should make everything clear really fast.

2: I will not have you all going back and forth trying to offend one another for no reason. If that continues, then the evidence will be sent to me directly and I will make my decision then.

To answer the supposed discrepancy, talking and discussing religion is allowed as long as it remains a civil discussion. If you come in shouting everything is going to hell, then you are going to get gagged/muted. If you want to talk about different beliefs, religions, or theologies in the religion, I see no problem with that as long as things do not get hostile.

Finally, to answer the religious question. The Jews are a people, Judaism is a religion. You can practice Judaism without being an original Jew the same way you can be a Jewish person but not worship Judaism. When I say original Jew I mean one who can directly relate themselves to the people spoken of in the Bible.

However moving forward, this is a staff abuse report, I expect to be treated as such. Being rude to one another is going to get you all nowhere. We all have the ability to speak and discuss like human beings, why don't we do that. Yes evidence from the person reporting is nice, they have stated that they do not have any so continually hounding for evidence from that person is pointless. The person arguing without evidence is also heresay which is difficult to act on in most circumstances. @B0T.ikillyou obviously has evidence of the whole event and we should have that speak for itself.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I am fine leaving this alone. It is reasonably exhausting having to defend myself and not being listened to by any means. All I wanted was to be listened to and it did not happen. I have no desire to carry this on further because I have little to no faith this situation will be handled in the way it should be. Thank you for your response, but I am leaving this as it is. I hope you have a good day. Thank you.