Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*InsertsCoolIntroHere*
Hey everyone guess I been here for small while now so I may as well say hi to everyone.

Name is Magyk (Magy for short) I recently got myself back in Gmod as I used to play on TTT Servers from Team Celebrity , Turtle Gaming back in the day.

I am a huge gamer with a dorky personality but really l i am probably the most nicest person you would meet right off the bat!
I have been streaming on Twitch for 5 years and i am nothing really special but someone who just loves to just show people my gaming skills and such.....even when i am not even the best at certain games but love having fun and being a dork which brings out a lot of my personality towards streaming.
Outside of streaming
I enjoy watching lots of anime in my spare time , playing video games with friends and exploring more of the gaming worlds and such.
I am not much of a social person IRL considering i am quite anti-social so that's what i am planning to work on more in the future is to increase my socializing more so i can progress towards things in the near future.
Wishing you all a fantastic day and looking forward to meeting everyone!
[Image: QZ3ikMA.png]
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome!!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
*InsertCoolResponseHere*
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Welcome to the forums Magyk.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
welcome to the forums
Welcome to the forums! C: