Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Buff the Locomotive
I know I know, this server has GREAT shotguns where they are, but buffing the locomotive could be the move. It wouldn't be a damage buff in any capacity, but changing the range of it could bring some quality of life to the gun.

Long - Not Locomotive

Medium - Not Locomotive

Short - New Locomotive

Tiny - Locomotive

All I'm saying is that we need a little buff to the Locomotive Shotgun, and it wouldn't be that huge of a change.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Let's add a range buff to a shotgun that pretty much one shots
(05-16-2021, 02:29 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Let's add a range buff to a shotgun that pretty much one shots
It one shots in the Tiny range, I'd say it should use 3 shots in the short range to kill someone.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
I don't really have anything to add because I don't use the locomotive, but I wanted to point out that the locomotive was historically the most controversial gun on the server because it was overpowered.
[Image: unknown.png]

I'm not in a big hurry to make it good again..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
nerf mp9
the amount of times i am one shot with this gun already it does not need a buff do not get greedy if this gets buffed it will be nerfed to hell just like the vector because it is already strong
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1, it is extremely underpowered.
ok if the loco is buffed lets forcefully remove the jump pack from everyone that uses it
can we buff the knife?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
At this time I have no compelling reason to buff the locomotive. The weapon as it is currently balanced is designed in a way to be an all or nothing gun. The locomotive demands you get close to your target *a traitor with a knife* and could result in your death but may yield a one shot kill if you don't miss. Any longer range for a person who chooses Loco primary should be found with a side arm.
I really do think the shotguns are in the best place right now than they have ever been here and nothing has really thrown that meta off yet. My current task is to get the dual elites fixed and readded, and once that's done I need to do some touch up work on a couple items that are buggy or don't do what they are supposed to.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]