Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Ban req 5/18
Offender's Name & Steam ID: MPC BOSS STEAM_0:1:580818144  [CT]saggin23 STEAM_0:1:583563669 

Potential Witnesses: @Here lies Eggroll's reputation. 

Reason to Ban: Trolling, racism, staff disrespect, punish evading

Proof: https://youtu.be/2LSmchNqwBg (this is eggroll point of view, ty eggroll for the video)

Other: If any questions please message on discord AshleyShoe#6436

Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
+1 Bad player man. I can confirm was there.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
So I see a few problems here. One is you cut out the part of the video where they are map gaged and muted cause it went from a round gag on round 7 of School to and instant gag and mute coming into High Floor office. Why were they gagged and muted there? And from that point on I don't see where [CT]saggin23 has done anything and cause of that I have no reason I see to ban them. For the same reason I can not count that as a punishment evade for MPC cause there is no shown reason why he was punished. Though I do see him leave after being gagged it's unclear to me when he come back cause the two clips you have both are on round one of the same map but the second one is 4 mins left of round one and the first is at the end of round 1? I'm confused there. So far I see no reason for a ban. 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Ok, so there is some missing information in the videos as Lt Star pointed out.  The evasion I only noticed with MPC but as star also stated there wasn't the reason visible to know why they were gag/muted in the first place. (Though I can imagine the reason)

However, I am in full support of permanently banning MPC BOSS. It is obvious that they are just trying to break the rules and are making the environment of the server uncomfortable. The continual use of Slurs is the main point for his ban. (Yes I realize the next punishment would be a kick after a map gag and yes I realize that information is missing)

As for [CT]saggin23, I do not see enough evidence here to warrant a ban. Yes to list them, but they were not as malicious as MPC BOSS. 

Now onto another topic for anybody submitting evidence, please do not cut the video you've recorded. You can easily place time stamps in the description. I would much rather sift through a 45 mins of consecutive video than watch a video that jumps all over the place, the latter is more difficult to make heads or tales of the situation.
Here is a full video of the situation. Keep in mind that all important events I could find have been put in the description.

https://youtu.be/2LSmchNqwBg
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Thank you eggroll.  I was having trouble with the recording anyway because my mic wasnt being picked up.  Thank you all for your help and contributions!  Post has been updated with better evidence!
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
Thanks, with both sets of evidence this makes more sense :) 

So MPC boss will get a temp ban for trolling, punishment evasion and just general disrespect.

[CT]saggin23 will be listed for his mag gag which he got later on and will be up for a kick or possibly a temp ban if he comes back and causes issues again. It seems he shouldn't have had a mag gag at the map change over.

[Image: hl2_zDgjTVJQvf.png]
[Image: unknown.jpg]