Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me back in
(06-11-2021, 04:55 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:49 AM)natetheirate Wrote: Literally all of my strikes have come from jammin beggin simpray to punish me. Not a single warn, strike, or ban has come from anyone but these two individuals lmao.
And look I don't wanna make this a personal attack but anyone who wasn't around at the time should know they were salty bc two e girls on the server were giving me attention instead of these sad mods.  
Calling the mods "sad" doesn't do anything. It does not defend you at all. It doesn't make anyone feel like forgiving you if you insult them while you are trying to get unbanned lmao.
the mods. lmfao. dude ive been here for a long time the one dud and his lackey who play 'fun police' at present moment are NOT the mods i know and love
(06-11-2021, 04:52 AM)natetheirate Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:49 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Please see attached
you have quotemined my reaction to BG ALA the kind, respectful black youth of the server being punished for using the N WORD. Are you proud dude? I had his back and you are grilling me for that
I wasn't grilling you. I was just showing what a quick search got me.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(06-11-2021, 04:59 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:49 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Please see attached
you have quotemined my reaction to BG ALA the kind, respectful black youth of the server being punished for using the N WORD. Are you proud dude? I had his back and you are grilling me for that
Your search got an out of context quote of me defending the only black kid on the server's right to say the N word. I spoke to him. He was crushed when he faced discipline for it. Hes a good kid who had never got in trouble before. I abhor the response that he was given. It is disgusting for white kids to tell black kids they can't say the N word.
(06-11-2021, 05:04 AM)natetheirate Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:49 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: snip
snip
Your search got an out of context quote of me defending the only black kid on the server's right to say the N word. I spoke to him. He was crushed when he faced discipline for it. Hes a good kid who had never got in trouble before. I abhor the response that he was given. It is disgusting for white kids to tell black kids they can't say the N word.
we dont allow anybody to say that. im gay should i get special treatment and be allowed to say the f slur thats not how we as a server work
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Definitely some false equivalency in the attachment and the reply. No one is preventing you or anyone from saying the N word, they are preventing you from saying the N word in a private discord where they make the rules. If I walk up to a group of black teenagers and tell them they aren't allowed to the N word, that is definitely weird and unwarranted, but if I run a business and establish a zero tolerance rule on any racial slurs, it is 100% warranted for me tell anyone to knock it off.

Your post and replies clearly show that you have no understanding of why you got banned "this was quite literally for responding in jest to a white person with the phrase 'typical white answer" or why the rule exists in the first place.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(06-11-2021, 05:11 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:49 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: snip
snip
we dont allow anybody to say that. im gay should i get special treatment and be allowed to say the f slur thats not how we as a server work
And yet as a bisexual man ive said the fa**o* word countless times as have others. Are you ready to admit that we had a disagreement where you claimed eucalyptus is unsafe to burn and i showed
you that was false by linking evidence to you
 then you got mad and blocked me? Or are we pretending you're being objective? 
(06-11-2021, 05:18 AM)natetheirate Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:59 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: snip
And yet as a bisexual man ive said the fa**o* word countless times as have others. Are you ready to admit that we had a disagreement where you claimed eucalyptus is unsafe to burn and i showed
 then you got mad and blocked me? Or are we pretending you're being objective? bc I will gladly post screenshots
mate idc i said what i said in dms. i say the word as well but i dont say it here thats the big difference i know what is and is not appropriate
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(06-11-2021, 05:15 AM)Thayr Wrote:
Definitely some false equivalency in the attachment and the reply. No one is preventing you or anyone from saying the N word, they are preventing you from saying the N word in a private discord where they make the rules. If I walk up to a group of black teenagers and tell them they aren't allowed to the N word, that is definitely weird and unwarranted, but if I run a business and establish a zero tolerance rule on any racial slurs, it is 100% warranted for me tell anyone to knock it off.

Your post and replies clearly show that you have no understanding of why you got banned "this was quite literally for responding in jest to a white person with the phrase 'typical white answer" or why the rule exists in the first place.

Let me just be clear that at the time he was punished it was acceptable to say the N word as long as it was not directed at anybody but the admins at the time were not specific about it so people got in trouble simply because the two white kids in charge of deciding what was acceptable at the time had deemed it okay to punish them even though two months later they would pronounce the n word fine for white kids to say as long as its not directed at anyone.

(06-11-2021, 05:22 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 05:18 AM)natetheirate Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:59 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: snip
 then you got mad and blocked me? Or are we pretending you're being objective? bc I will gladly post screenshots
mate idc i said what i said in dms. i say the word as well but i dont say it here thats the big difference i know what is and is not appropriate
you flamed me for calling you out for lying then blocked me lmfao. The point is anyone who's gay
 can say the F word. I cant count the times i've done it so stop pretending this is about anything other than the time I called you out and you got butthurt and blocked me

(06-11-2021, 05:15 AM)Thayr Wrote:

A quick search will show Ive never said the N word in Dink's so maybe assess the situation better before your next reply? Or are you saying that I shouldnt walk up to a group of whites (Dink's) and say anything that makes white people feel generalized? lol

Long story short, this is a white supremacist server where you cant say anything negative about whites. I've literally watched a black dude on dinks be called a coon til he leaves but once you target whites, buddy you got the dink/trump brigade on your ass.
It has come to my attention that you are just here to troll people on the forums. Therefore I will not be further replying anymore.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(06-11-2021, 05:44 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: It has come to my attention that you are just here to troll people on the forums. Therefore I will not be further replying anymore.
good so just +1 me you f word

Just in case anyone thought that seagull wasn't flaming me SPECIFICALLY because I defended a woman he was flaming for selling hazardous candles that were actually (outside of this fool's knowledge) perfectly safe. I linked him the evidence so he got hostile.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)