Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me back in
I think your whole ass attitude on this post is enough evidence to prove why you shouldn't be unbanned.

I get it, the discord has been a riot in the past. But just because it happened in the past doesn't make it okay now.

-1 on unban.
What I'm learning from this is that y'all defend sexist gatekeepers and white people with a thirst for supremacy tooth and nail, and fuck everyone else.

(06-11-2021, 05:56 AM)Agent Barton Wrote: I think your whole ass attitude on this post is enough evidence to prove why you shouldn't be unbanned.

I get it, the discord has been a riot in the past. But just because it happened in the past doesn't make it okay now.

-1 on unban.
boy it was maybe 1 month ago and im just a ttt player. if anything im in the moral top 5% of the community

I could easily be one of the pedophiles that yall love to promote ( and i can name SEVERAL that arent ginger and rippe) but instead im choosing to stand out.Please invite me back even tho ive never touched a kid
(06-11-2021, 05:57 AM)natetheirate Wrote: What I'm learning from this is that y'all defend sexist gatekeepers and white people with a thirst for supremacy tooth and nail, and fuck everyone else.

(06-11-2021, 05:56 AM)Agent Barton Wrote: I think your whole ass attitude on this post is enough evidence to prove why you shouldn't be unbanned.

-1 on unban.
boy it was maybe 1 month ago and im just a ttt player. if anything im in the moral top 5% of the community

I could easily be one of the pedophiles that yall love to promote ( and i can name SEVERAL that arent ginger and rippe) but instead im choosing to stand out.Please invite me back even tho ive never touched a kid
You are only digging yourself a deeper hole. I don't see the you are trying to make other than making an ass of yourself. Someone had to tell you.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(06-11-2021, 06:10 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 05:57 AM)natetheirate Wrote: What I'm learning from this is that y'all defend sexist gatekeepers and white people with a thirst for supremacy tooth and nail, and fuck everyone else.

-1 on unban.

You are only digging yourself a deeper hole. I don't see the you are trying to make other than making an ass of yourself. Someone had to tell you.
dog so far you've taken racist bigoted stances I wouldn't take your advice for a solitary second. lmfao its amazing that you can tak a patently racist stance and then basically tell me that me kind isnt welcome round here. Dinks really is 100 years behind the developed world lmfao.

(06-11-2021, 06:19 AM)natetheirate Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 06:10 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:

-1 on unban.

dog so far you've taken racist bigoted stances I wouldn't take your advice for a solitary second. lmfao its amazing that you can take a patently racist stance and then basically tell me that my kind isnt welcome round here. Dinks really is 100 years behind the developed world lmfao.
HOW DARE YOU DEFEND BLACKS AGAINST RACISM. DONT YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE?!

Look Id love to be let in to talk to the cool people but it seems like all you pitiful racists are gatekeeping me out. fucking shame. yall wearing hoods when youre not wearing headgear.
Egg roll I believe you have enough responses by now

Based on this thread alone I’d recommend jammin not unban you -1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Please behave yourselves or this thread gets locked.
Comments here should be similar to a regular server unban - give evidence, opinion, and vote.
Insults and argumentation are not necessary.
Thank you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(06-11-2021, 04:34 AM)natetheirate Wrote: Dog I'm not racist against white people calm down lol. I just joke around. a few of my friends are white....
Lmao you for real? So you're saying that you are racist to others who aren't white? Clearly, you shouldn't be allowed in this community if this is what you believe.

Final Vote: -1 
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Nate handled this unban improperly (after reading this he was most definitely not sober while this whole thing was going on), but  some of these responses TO nate have also been bad. This one was the worst one I saw, with no disrespect intended to Bryan, I just wish this one wasn't even here:
Posted by bryanbrr - 27 minutes ago
(4 hours ago)natetheirate Wrote: Wrote:Dog I'm not racist against white people calm down lol. I just joke around. a few of my friends are white....
"Lmao you for real? So you're saying that you are racist to others who aren't white? Clearly, you shouldn't be allowed in this community if this is what you believe."

He never once stated that he was "racist to other races besides whites."  This wouldn't make sense as this man is a Pacific Islander I believe?  Bryan, I'm kind of disappointed that you drew this conclusion from this statement, it's a huge leap.

Yes, I could see the argument that Nate is an asshole to most of you quite extensively. However, look at it from another perspective. This is the INTERNET, and more specifically a GMOD COMMUNITY; I'm not saying we should always indulge in toxicity, but sometimes people do really need to have a backbone with "insults" going on and what not.  Nate is without a doubt one of the most unfiltered people that we've had in this community in recent times, but he always made things interesting. When you lose people with these kinds of unique characters, the community takes a hit in a negative way. Why, you might ask? If your community is full of nobody but people with sticks up their asses, the amount of fun you can actually have in the game/server/community is immensely limited. 

Not that this is entirely relevant, but look at how much this community has changed for the worse since Jesse left. Jesse had a unique character that made playing the game interesting. Ape Gang did the same thing. Now they're all gone too.

Now, I'm not saying we should full outright UNBAN him immediately, but I do believe the Discord team should consider a reduction. 

My vote is for a +1 for a reduction to 2 months.  

Also Nate, I get Jammin is literally the definition of someone having a stick up their ass (at times), but you still have to at least PRETEND to be kissing ass during an appeal lmao

*EDIT*
Also, one more thing. I'm not entirely sure if everyone understands this, but racism is where one shows GENUINE hatred to another due to their race. Making comments like "typical white answer" is not racist. Change that wording to "cracker" and you've got yourself anti-white racism. Cracking ironic joke comments and being serious are two different manners. Should Nate make these kinds of comments as much as he does? Probably not, but they're funny once in a while so I usually can overlook this. Calling it racism is a reach though. Just my final thought on the manner.
Regardless of how I feel about you or your unban the attitude presented in this thread gives me big yikes vibes. -1.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1 

I’ve never seen him do anything problematic.