Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me back in
(06-11-2021, 05:57 AM)natetheirate Wrote: I could easily be one of the pedophiles that yall love to promote ( and i can name SEVERAL that arent ginger and rippe) but instead im choosing to stand out.Please invite me back even tho ive never touched a kid

If you are actually aware of another person that is a pedophile and is still active in our community, then this is something you should immediately report to members of the upper staff such as myself. That is not an accusation to be throwing around just on the fly. Please reach out to one of us with the names of these people and any evidence you may have so we can make this community safer for children and all players.
Did this guy really just pull "I have friends that are black" card but applied it to white people?

-1 don't want you back.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Nah you are a complete drain on the entire community. You make near impossible to enjoy playing on the server when you are on. You are one of the most negative and annoying people I have ever run into here and I do not think you should be allowed back in for any reason.
(06-11-2021, 08:19 AM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:34 AM)natetheirate Wrote: Dog I'm not racist against white people calm down lol. I just joke around. a few of my friends are white....
Lmao you for real? So you're saying that you are racist to others who aren't white? Clearly, you shouldn't be allowed in this community if this is what you believe.

Final Vote: -1 
This is probably one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read on this website. He didn't say, nor even imply, that he is racist against any group of people. I'm having a hard time understanding why you cherrypicked this part of his unban as a reason for your -1.
(06-11-2021, 01:22 PM)fork smangler Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:34 AM)natetheirate Wrote: Dog I'm not racist against white people calm down lol. I just joke around. a few of my friends are white....
Lmao you for real? So you're saying that you are racist to others who aren't white? Clearly, you shouldn't be allowed in this community if this is what you believe.

This is probably one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read on this website. He didn't say, nor even imply, that he is racist against any group of people. I'm having a hard time understanding why you cherrypicked this part of his unban as a reason for your -1.
It really doesn't matter. What Bryan is saying is having a few white friends does not make it ok to be or make racist jokes against white people. Having a black friend does not mean I get a pass to drop the n word. It still doesn't even matter. This dude is a troll and will continue to do what he is doing here and the things he did before the ban if he was unbanned. There is zero reason to unban this guy.
(06-11-2021, 01:28 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

It really doesn't matter. What Bryan is saying is having a few white friends does not make it ok to be or make racist jokes against white people. Having a black friend does not mean I get a pass to drop the n word. It still doesn't even matter. This dude is a troll and will continue to do what he is doing here and the things he did before the ban if he was unbanned. There is zero reason to unban this guy.
No? That's not at all what bryan said. Being white myself and receiving a warning for saying "are you white", I don't think you, along with a good portion of the current staff team, are truly prepared to make the distinction between actual racism and joking around with someone who isn't bothered by it.

Just for the record, I am indifferent on how this unban goes, I understand both sides of the coin here.

the rest of your comment has analogies that make absolutely no sense and have nothing to do with my response
(06-11-2021, 01:39 PM)fork smangler Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 01:28 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

No? That's not at all what bryan said. Being white myself and receiving a warning for saying "are you white", I don't think you, along with a good portion of the current staff team, are truly prepared to make the distinction between actual racism and joking around with someone who isn't bothered by it.

Just for the record, I am indifferent on how this unban goes, I understand both sides of the coin here.

the rest of your comment has analogies that make absolutely no sense and have nothing to do with my response
Saying racist jokes are pretty much against the rules so it really doesn't matter.
so is there any actual context for the ss presented by eggroll? what else lead to him getting banned? Is there anything you guys can show to justify the ban? I have a feeling nates prolly gonna remained banned but ya'll tunnel visioning for the racism.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(06-11-2021, 03:22 PM)Moat a lil wild Wrote: so is there any actual context for the ss presented by eggroll? what else lead to him getting banned? Is there anything you guys can show to justify the ban? I have a feeling nates prolly gonna remained banned but ya'll tunnel visioning for the racism.
From what I went back through he just kinda jumped into conversations with those, some of them there was joking about white names and things like that, others I had read maybe a post got deleted or something, I don't really know, but he'd jump in with white power. I'm not gonna ss that because this is not a thread I'd like to comment on considering I've never spoken to dude here before except maybe on the toxicity in the community thing, maybe?

If anyone knows the actual context it's noclip because he was the only one in all of those convo's from what I read.
+1 on the unban, If you think he's actually racist towards white people that is a case of extreme close-mindedness and general inability to think for yourself. It's clear the man wants to come back into this community and I feel we should grant him the ability to do so since we have MANY more questionable characters still in this community (That shouldn't be in the community in the first place).
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]