Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oops i forgot a subject and it didnt post heres an unban request
Name and Steam ID: NotRand (usually) Bunniey (lately) boob (currently);  STEAM_0:1:40546659

Who banned you: Fish, Nicol, and Nicky, one of those, all of those, idk

Original reasons for Ban: Reason 1: Intentional Choice to Post on Forums to Incite Drama
Reason 2: Decision to Continue Leaking Staff Chat
Reason 3: Former Role as a Staff Member

Reason for continued ban: alt evasion

Why Admins should unban you: mostly what I said in the last one, with the additional reasons of I believe it has been plenty of time for the degree of bad stuffs I did, zero negative longterm effects, arguably a few longterm positive effects
and obviously i still b enjoyin this community to some degree and want to partake, ive had to dm a few ban requests to our poor new admins and whatnot since i've been banned, and haven't caused any more issues or anything

Additional Info: i wanna tell bryan he's dumb on nate's unban request for discord or whatever
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 forum drama is stupid, we've all done it, don't do it again
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Yes, absolutely. Bryan had the most idiotic take I've ever had the misfortune of reading on this website with that.

Also, it seems that your situation is a lot similar to mine, where we both made decisions based on rash impulse and didn't necessarily think about the consequences (to be fair it is the internet so there really aren't too many, but still). You were at a high point of stress in your life too at that point I believe, so the possibility of acting on impulses tremendously increases while you're under stress. (Take a look at all the bridges I've burned in this community as a fine example of that.) 

It's beyond time for you to come back; I missed your sarcastic remarks to me and on the forums in general, they've always given me a chuckle. 

+1. Best of luck to you on this appeal.
+1 just remember never to call people out on their shit again or you'll be banned until never
+1 Free my man Rand.Forum drama is stupid.Just don't do it again
+1 on unban from me as well
I'm a +1 on this as well, pretty sure this and a couple other things are what brought me back to becoming admin. Man has done his time and should be freed. Best of luck rand, notrand, boob.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 

I have no concerns to address
Yes, it is time for an unban
+1, Shouldn't of been banned in the first place.