Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Gebriel.
As some of you know and for those of you out of the loop, Gebriel has been banned from this community. This statement is a general release of information about the subject so we do not have people making false allegations of anyone or anything. 

As many of you know, this all started back with Gebriel's moderator application. The evidence and statements made there were misplaced, practically useless in their form at the time, and was thrown into everything else made in the post that made it appear as a witch hunt. I made it clear that it was not the place for such sensitive information and if the prospect wanted to be pursued, that it could continue in private chat. 

An individual did decide to come to me about the subject with ample evidence provided. This evidence and decision to community ban Gebriel was made leaders in this community as well as myself. All of the evidence was analyzed and consulted with leaders of this community. I also went to other people who could confirm some of the lies, but did not know how far the manipulation went or that they even existed. The manipulation mainly happened with one person and went into illegal activities that are not allowed here in Dinkleberg's. 

One person, stopped this from allowing to continue. This is why we ask members of this community to come to us about important issues that include harassment, pedophilia, sexual harassment, and other personal and scary issues. We try to have this so that these individuals can be gotten rid of in this community or at the very least watched closely to make sure that they do not engage in any such activities if proof is unable to be provided. The situation sucks, but sadly these things happen. All we can do is take each person down as quickly as we can, when we know about it. We cannot see everyone everywhere. We need individuals, people like you, to come forward and show us information such as this.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
seriously, what the hell is with this server and sexual harassment, this shit is like a seasonal holiday at this point
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
"As many of you know, this all started back with Gebriel's moderator application. The evidence and statements made there were misplaced, practically useless in their form at the time, and was thrown into everything else made in the post that made it appear as a witch hunt."

Ahh, yes I too enjoy talking to minor and little kids about my sexual preferences and my taste for bdsm. Such a witch hunt! So misplaced! [News flash, you don't need much context to know he/she was a creep for that]

Seriously, in every situation in the past 6 months it's been blatantly obvious to everyone except the admins that there are tons of weirdos apart of staff / in the community.

You wanna know why dinklebergsttt keeps finding itself in situations like this? Because 75% of the core staff are socially inept and allow weirdos to burrow their way in. Terrible judges of character.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Isn't this the second time in three months for PropHunt? Fucking dammit, man. I'd write something coherent but I need sleep. I'm pretty confident that this thread won't be open by tomorrow judging from how the last few of these blew over. At least they told those of uninformed what was happening. I'm blind I guess even though it was right there. Good night y'all, probably going to be a long one for mods on this thread.
imagine not further investigating claims of pedophilia yourself but instead waiting for people to come to you regarding it

no wonder this shit happens so often LMAO
(06-14-2021, 10:42 PM)jax Wrote: "As many of you know, this all started back with Gebriel's moderator application. The evidence and statements made there were misplaced, practically useless in their form at the time, and was thrown into everything else made in the post that made it appear as a witch hunt."

Ahh, yes I too enjoy talking to minor and little kids about my sexual preferences and my taste for bdsm. Such a witch hunt! So misplaced! [News flash, you don't need much context to know he/she was a creep for that]

Seriously, in every situation in the past 6 months it's been blatantly obvious to everyone except the admins that there are tons of weirdos apart of staff / in the community.

You wanna know why dinklebergsttt keeps finding itself in situations like this? Because 75% of the core staff are socially inept and allow weirdos to burrow their way in. Terrible judges of character.

COULD NOT HAVE STATED THIS BETTER MYSELF.

Not to derail this thread, but something that I think should be considered in the future for staff applications is a genuine look at someone's character, not just "oh look, they're active and follow the rules." Bring back genuine harsh critiquing/criticizing of applications like what happened with this guy and we can avoid problems like this. Sure, it's a headache for you to deal with "shittalk" but I think you would rather deal with that than with someone doing "illegal activities" when they get in a position of influence/power in the community. Every time this happens, it worsens the staff team's reputation as a whole.

*EDIT*

What I mean by genuine look at someone's character is rather than immediately giving them the rank after the app is accepted, there should be dead time to see if anything that resembles what I would call a "red flag." No, I'm not stupid; I know you all don't actually only look at activity and "following the rules," but I sometimes think that there are serious things that get overlooked simply because "you like the applicant."
(06-14-2021, 10:42 PM)jax Wrote: snip
Do understand at the time of that application we did not have the evidence or idea of how serious it actually was, or all of the details. As soon as we could confirm something was actually there to the allegations we acted immediately. I understand you love to hate on staff but we try our absolute best at everything and put our heart and soul into this community. I will defend my staff unless proven otherwise. I respectfully ask you to reevaluate how you judge people.
The point is we can only know what we see. You think there is a problem with my staff team? Prove it. Just like how I treat the rest of the community I do not act on words but on tangible evidence. I understand the concern of people with ill intention invading the staff portion of the community but we are ditching them as they appear.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(06-14-2021, 10:59 PM)fork smangler Wrote: imagine not further investigating claims of pedophilia yourself but instead waiting for people to come to you regarding it

There was nothing I could really do. A few snippets of a discord without context of someone made to make them look bad thrown on a thread. Most of the statement provided by Speedy in the thread was just them going off on any little thing they could to try to prove their point then adding the possible pedo stuff at the end. They were not willing to cooperate with me and I have no idea where the screenshots came from nor anyone else that was there. Other individuals that I talked to about this subject after the application had no idea where to find it either or knew anything about it. When I received further information, I was able to talk to the right people to get the evidence required for this thread to exist. You assume a lot but know little.

I have gone out of my way to investigate many cases of pedophilia especially in the past year. Even going the lengths of having individuals community banned or banned from discord before they even join. Just on the slightest hint that they could join and continue their antics that they have done in other communities or discords. Yes, I needed help on this one.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(06-14-2021, 11:11 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 10:59 PM)fork smangler Wrote: imagine not further investigating claims of pedophilia yourself but instead waiting for people to come to you regarding it

snip snap

hm

Alright, I stand corrected. Guess I'm just a bit concerned that this seems to be happening a lot more as of recently and it appears as if it takes forever and a day for these things to be acted upon, but I also understand that it takes some very damning evidence to do anything about it.
(06-14-2021, 11:21 PM)fork smangler Wrote: hm

Alright, I stand corrected. Guess I'm just a bit concerned that this seems to be happening a lot more as of recently and it appears as if it takes forever and a day for these things to be acted upon, but I also understand that it takes some very damning evidence to do anything about it.
I'd to like to note that on the 2 previous community bans for this activity, once the admin was notified, there was a ban done within 48 hours each time.

Edit: And evidence was given. From the time the admin had gathered the evidence, the bans were done within 48 hours.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]