Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Gebriel.
I want to emphasize that the entire admin team stands as a united front against any illegal activities, especially those that may involve minors.

This is not an issue that only affects PH. This is an issue that could affect any server and is prevalent across the internet as a whole. Criminals have been found in both the TTT and Murder servers as well. Unfortunately, these people may target PH in particular due to its younger player base.

I know that I have been affected by these two recent situations. David and Jax both talked about being more careful when reviewing staff applications. I am going to be keeping a more vigilant eye on players and staff members alike. This means better assessing that person's character before admitting them into a position of trust in our community. That means no longer staying silent on applications I am uncomfortable with.

I and the rest of the admins are committed to keeping this community safe. This is not something we can do alone, however. We need people to step up when they have concerns or evidence of wrongdoing. We will take it seriously.
I'd like to slither on in and say, I want to extend an apology to speedydog about his post on Gebs app, with the small snippets of information, plus Geb and I literally having a very similar conversation, I misplaced my judgement completely and I'm fucking beside myself with this news. I am angry at Geb, angry at myself for not seeing this (I'm usually an excellent judge of character so I'm really kicking myself) and I'm angry at how this is even fucking real.

After the Abdel mess, I focused more on myself and mental wellbeing and thought I had found a good friend in Geb. I was very, fucking wrong.

To those he lied to and hurt, I am so incredibly sorry.

For speedy trying to stick up for the little guys and bringing this to Fish to be dealt with, I am also sorry, I'm sorry I shoved it aside like a bitter argument between two people. I should have believed the evidence, even just the little stuff. This is never the victims fault.
Go away
(06-14-2021, 10:18 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: We need individuals, people like you, to come forward and show us information such as this.

You know, this is actually a really solid take. Instances like this showcase why having a community to keep staff in check (in a serious manner) because then we can expose and get rid of people who have no place in this community. Use this as an instance for a time to bring unity! Go Dink's
(06-14-2021, 11:25 PM)David Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 10:18 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: We need individuals, people like you, to come forward and show us information such as this.

You know, this is actually a really solid take. Instances like this showcase why having a community to keep staff in check (in a serious manner) because then we can expose and get rid of people who have no place in this community. Use this as an instance for a time to bring unity! Go Dink's
This. This is it chief. We as staff cannot do anything unless we actually know. We had no idea about Gebriel's actions until Speedy decided to bring it up on his Moderator application. And he brought it up in potentially the worst possible fashion. You tend to ignore posts filled with anger from a former community member because they're vendetta filled and biased. Fish took it upon himself to put it out there for individuals to come forward once the issue was known and they did. There was no way for us to know that Gebriel had done any of this because he showed absolutely no signs of it at all whilst staffing here.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]

I give it 20 minutes before we find something else to divide over

Well put David. Thank you. I would like to extend some gratitude towards fish here. He had to ban a close friend today. In less than 6 months he has had to completely sever relations with people he called friends. It must be hard to do that.Thank you for all you do to keep us safe on the servers and community platforms fish.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(06-14-2021, 11:30 PM)fork smangler Wrote:

I give it 20 minutes before we find something else to divide over

We can be divided on many issues and that is okay. We are different people, doing different things, playing on different servers most of the time. However, being unified in protecting our community members, is something I believe we are capable of.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
This keeps happening. How many people like this have been exposed by now, 5? Now how many of them are still around?
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
(06-15-2021, 02:46 AM)Gabeolo Wrote: This keeps happening. How many people like this have been exposed by now, 5? Now how many of them are still around?
You never know what it's gonna happen in future.Let's hope this is the last one.
(06-14-2021, 10:18 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: One person, stopped this from allowing to continue. This is why we ask members of this community to come to us about important issues that include harassment, pedophilia, sexual harassment, and other personal and scary issues. We try to have this so that these individuals can be gotten rid of in this community or at the very least watched closely to make sure that they do not engage in any such activities if proof is unable to be provided. The situation sucks, but sadly these things happen. All we can do is take each person down as quickly as we can, when we know about it. We cannot see everyone everywhere. We need individuals, people like you, to come forward and show us information such as this.

YES YES YES, please, if someone is making you uncomfortable, please tell someone. Hell, my inbox is always open, ping staff, take screenshots and record. If you yourself can't record ask if anyone else can. Also, there's a reason i'm scary mom friend.
Heart scary mom friend Heart