Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haxune Application Wow
Ingame Name: Haxune

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:217416438

Time Played: 122 Hours 

When First Joined: March 6th, 2021. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any day I have time to do so, my schedule is very random. In the CST, and typically on between either 6am-3pm or 12am to 8am.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: A loving and positive individual who can be patient with everyone, and help new players understand the game, server, and community. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The active community has made me feel welcomed, shown me countless amounts of good times, and has never given me a single issue. Made some good friends here, and have had great experiences with staff. I want to return the favor, and then some, just because I enjoy it here and wanna see it thrive. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? GeForce Experience, OBS, and XSplit, as well as the built in capture features of my laptop.

How did you find us?: My IRL Friend, Ryzif, brought me into the server as we had both just got into gmod and wanted to do some prop hunt. Picked this one specifically because we meme the hell out of Dinkleberg.

Other: I have years of experience with various forms of moderation, such as Twitch streams and Discord servers, which I believe would translate well into Staffing here.
 Uh oh, all errors!
For now I am voting a -1

The primary reason being that you recently returned from an extended break (Seen here), and it would be more beneficial for you to be active in the Community longer than a few days. 

I don't have any major concerns with you as a person, you've notified staff several times on discord about issues. 

I think it would be better that you wait a little longer and familiarize yourself with forums, along with allowing the players in the Community get to know you better. 

Hope you stick around and continue to help the community.
(06-19-2021, 09:13 PM)The Triangle Wrote: For now I am voting a -1

The primary reason being that you recently returned from an extended break (Seen here), and it would be more beneficial for you to be active in the Community longer than a few days. 

I don't have any major concerns with you as a person, you've notified staff several times on discord about issues. 

I think it would be better that you wait a little longer and familiarize yourself with forums, along with allowing the players in the Community get to know you better. 

Hope you stick around and continue to help the community.
That is fair reasoning, that of which I respect. <3
 Uh oh, all errors!
So obviously I haven't been around a lot, so this will be a neutral perspective, but I think it's important to say. Today was the first day I met Haxune. Never knew him during his time in the community or before joining here. And for first impressions, Haxune will have a lot to offer in the future for the staff team. He was helpful in chat, over voice and text. He spoke with a good understanding of the rules. I saw some really good qualities in Haxune today, and if that's consistent, that will go well towards trusted in the future.

I do agree, build up your playtime a bit more, and that will go a long way. Keep doing what you're doing with helping when people have questions or don't know certain things. You have potential, and with a bit of time, you will be ready to step up to trusted.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-20-2021, 07:11 AM)Avi Wrote: So obviously I haven't been around a lot, so this will be a neutral perspective, but I think it's important to say.  Today was the first day I met Haxune.  Never knew him during his time in the community or before joining here.  And for first impressions, Haxune will have a lot to offer in the future for the staff team.  He was helpful in chat, over voice and text.  He spoke with a good understanding of the rules.  I saw some really good qualities in Haxune today, and if that's consistent, that will go well towards trusted in the future. 

I do agree, build up your playtime a bit more, and that will go a long way.  Keep doing what you're doing with helping when people have questions or don't know certain things.  You have potential, and with a bit of time, you will be ready to step up to trusted.
I appreciate the kind words! <3
 Uh oh, all errors!
Hi Haxune I definitely think you have potential as staff. I'd like to address all the things that make me come to that. I am going to remain neutral for now but I think you are a nice person who is good to have on server, I've seen you be helpful with others and that is always good! You have pinged on Discord, and notified staff of issues in server as well. I also thought your helpfulness on the server is something that is good for a staff member. Just make sure that you are able to handle people on the server, even if those interactions may be somewhat stressful at times. You're doing a good job right now and I think that you have good qualities that can help out the staff team in the future.
Keep it up :P
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
Hello Haxune! Thank you for the application.

I'm going to go ahead and give my result:

Let's break it down:

Basically, I just feel you need a bit more consistent time on the server starting out. Now I don't, and other staff will agree with me, want you burning yourself out on the server just for the "consistent time," ya know? I see potential in you becoming a staff member and so do others. You're nice and welcoming, know the rules and follow them, and ping for staff when needed.

In the end, this isn't to bash you just to allow to to grow and prepare for if you do decide to reapply. If not, then you'll have that experience of it all there either way.

I hope to see you in game, friend <3
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
BUMP!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Hey Haxune,

You've been really helpful on server and in the discord. You show that you know the rules and how to handle trouble. Like most have said we like to see some consistent time over a month to show that you plan on sticking around. I think that for now you should continue to enjoy the game, help out where you can and hopefully things will fall into place.

(06-27-2021, 05:12 PM)★ Mini Mallo ★ Wrote: +1 Very informed and helpful!
(p.s. idk if I'm even allowed to post here and very sorry if I'm not)

We like to hear from anyone in the community so your comments on applications are always welcome  :)
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Hey, Haxune

Thanks for applying for staff, as I see from what the others said only constant timing is the only issue, however I haven't seen any questionable issue nor things I see that need more attention on before becoming a staff.

Don't feel discourage about these -1 that you get, remember the reason for these are to find
what is to be needed to be work on and how to improve them.

I have to remain neutral for now since like Triangle said in his post

you did just come back from being away from the community, keep up some consistent time on the server
but not like an eight hour shift wise.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]