Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gamemode?
I got the solution. Another Dark RP server with minigames on it, ezpz

No I don't know how that would work, someone smarter than me can figure out the logistics.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Sure
I mean there is the obvious of a darkrp reboot. There is also zombie survival. While they may not be the most appealing in terms of uniqueness they would substantially grow our community. Dark rp tends to have around 4 thousand players during peak hours so assuming we could get it off the ground and not have a repeat of last time it would be huge for us.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(06-20-2021, 06:49 PM)Battons Wrote: I mean there is the obvious of a darkrp reboot. There is also zombie survival. While they may not be the most appealing in terms of uniqueness they would substantially grow our community. Dark rp tends to have around 4 thousand players during peak hours so assuming we could get it off the ground and not have a repeat of last time it would be huge for us.

Not to mention that ZS code is now open source after it got yoinked from jetboom by the sunrust heads.
Okay to address the minigame server, that's going to be a no go due to the fact of what a few have stated already. gamemode will constantly be changing and it will be hard to find in server lists. That will lead to less popularity/visibility which is the opposite of what we want. As for DarkRP im very against that. This place is bad enough without dragging in more trash. All offense meant there. We want to bring the community up, not down. However I will look into zombie survivial and jailbreak as those are semi popular right now and i could see them thriving in dinks without blowing it up like dark rp. Dink is not looking to replace dr or murder, but is open to a NEW added server. this is why i brought it up. Murder and DR arent the topic here either, and like stated before, when taken care of, they're extremely popular.
also let it be known i tried to get a cinema server opened bc what do the majority of dink shit heads do together? watch dumb shit

PERFECTTTT RIGHT ???
(06-20-2021, 08:01 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: also let it be known i tried to get a cinema server opened bc what do the majority of dink shit heads do together? watch dumb shit

PERFECTTTT RIGHT ???

Theres discord for that these days, much easier to do.

Oh and when I suggested minigames, I didn't mean changing game modes I just meant minigames.
(06-20-2021, 08:15 PM)Nimble Jack Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 08:01 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: also let it be known i tried to get a cinema server opened bc what do the majority of dink shit heads do together? watch dumb shit

PERFECTTTT RIGHT ???

Oh and when I suggested minigames, I didn't mean changing game modes I just meant minigames.
okay you dont know me that was a joke sorry lmao dont take it serious i was harassing
as for the changing gamemodes i was addressing the others as for mini games i could possible string something together but it would depend
(06-20-2021, 08:29 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 08:15 PM)Nimble Jack Wrote:

PERFECTTTT RIGHT ???

okay you dont know me that was a joke sorry lmao dont take it serious i was harassing
as for the changing gamemodes i was addressing the others as for mini games i could possible string something together but it would depend

I just have a very nostalgic bias for minigames and would die to play another active server of it again.
that liver failure rp seems pretty popular